“rural tranquility and excellent italian food”

The Italian Orchard
Ranked #8 of 567 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant in the middle of the Preston countryside, near Goosnargh. The food is reasonable priced and easy to get to as its just off the motorway. The drinks are reasonable too. The staff are very friendly. We came for a 30th birthday party and it was lovely and quiet and we pretty much had the restaurant to ourselves with our big party. The bar area has a big open fire.

I had the trio of monkfish, prawns and shellfish with pasta, very tasty. The cheesy garlic bread is to die for. It is a very modern, beautiful building and a fantastic place to visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Second visit here and pleased to say the food and service were excellent!
We found this gem.last year and have to say it was probably the best Italian I and my partner have been to.
Value for money is excellent lovely setting and ambiance, although pretty quiet (It was a Sunday I guess, AND February) it was lovely for both myself and my partner, we even had a pianist for the evening, very chilled!
All in all an excellent venue.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Frequent visitors here. always first class food and service are excellent.
One issue should be allowed to open a bar tab both pre and post dining. Small point but really frustrating

2  Thank idw-1159
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a really busy restaurant though we went once and never again. Had booked a table for 2 had almost an hours wait and chased up 2 staff within this time. Turned out to be along with San Marco one of the most overpriced disappointing italian meals we have ever had. Partner ordered Tuna and couldnt eat it all and I had a chicken dish which was bland. Must have been a bad night as loads of my friends go there though we are not going again after our experience. Lovely setting though and designed nicely though I want good food please.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Last time we went to this restaurant was for a work Xmas dinner... Fantastic value for money. Good service, plenty of nicely fresh cooked food and brewing Xmas the atmosphere was brilliant.

1  Thank Thephantomguy