“Awful”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #340 of 668 Restaurants in Preston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

2nd time been here to penwortham preston uk and have to say both times it was awful tonight by far worst pizza I've had...will Never go again:(

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Can’t rate this establishment in Penwortham highly enough. The service from start to finish excellent. Been here a couple of times both times with my grandchildren. The man making the pizza was more than happy to demonstrate his skills to my youngest grandson and entertained them with his banter. Little bit pricey but excellent value for money. Pizzas were well topped with fresh ingredients and travelled well and stayed piping hot until serving them up. I used to favour another well know pizza place, not dominoes, but changed my allegiance. Wish I knew the man’s name who served us, he definitely deserves a mention. It was my youngest grandson’s 10th birthday treat and he made his day.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I have only eaten here once, as i received a code for a free pizza via the virgin red app.
The pizza was OK.
I arrived to collect, as i live just outside the delivery area. The pizza was waiting for me so no complaints there.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Very slow service awful pizzas think they forgot to put toppings on there was so little of it will never have another

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

This is without doubt the most terrible pizza takeaway ever!! The staff are rude, they don't listen, they take your money and don't even deliver the pizza !! It really cannot get worse !! Never ever use this business ...given them three opportunities to deliver .....never again!!

Date of visit: May 2017