“Fabulous meal!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fabulous meal!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to Zeela last night for a special anniversary meal. It was the best food we have had in a long time. We opted for a starter each and a main course accompanied with rice and a naan bread. The food was very fresh, full of flavour due to the sutble use of herbs and spices. The naan "melted" in your mouth and was not at all stodgy, the rice was perfect and our delicious mains were presented creatively. It was fantastic value for money in our opinion (a little over £40 with a bottle of very nice shiraz). We were pleasantly full but not over stuffed as can be the case with some restaurants. The decor in contemporary and friendly, making the most of the restuarants small size. Staff were friendly without being over bearing. I have already recommended this place to work colleagues and will definitely return soon with family. This is just what Kirkham needs.

“Wow!! Best yet!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went last night with my husband and we both said its the best Indian we have ever eaten. Service fantastic. Food so fresh and tasty and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The staff didn't rush us at all and explained dishes that we were not sure of. So lovely we are planning our next trip already. Thanks Zeela it was top notch all round!!

“Great little place”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I want in this place and it was just right. The price is about right for a good curry house and size of the meals are just right. The best thing is it just around the corner for me thateans I done not need to get a taxi out of kirkham.... :))))))

Kirkham
“Exquisite”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am reluctant to tell the world how good this place is, I want it all to myself! The service is excellent and the food is beyond excellent. Whenever I want to impress friends, I take them here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank JohnBlott
“Give it a try”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Try the £9.95 deal on Sunday or Monday.
We just been tonight, great value for money, even on the deal you pick from the usual menu, great choice and great food, what more do you want? The owner is very friendy and is genuinely concerned about good service. Like I say, give it a try!!

• Visited July 2013