Ride Segway - CLOSED

Lots of fun!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2016
mary187062
Preston, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2016

Had a great time for my brother's 21st birthday. We all had so much fun, would definitely recommend it to others!

Reviewed January 26, 2016

We had good training and the experience was brilliant!!! We had a short training lesson then 10 minutes practice before riding through a small wood and down by the shore, had a brilliant time and would do it again!!!

1  Thank mary187062
Reviewed January 23, 2016

The training was tun and informative. Our group loved the experience and would highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Booked this as a birthday surprise for my Dad and it was excellent value for money.
Lots of fun had by all, the 90 minutes flew by even quicker than we flew around the park. Would definitely recommend giving it a go if you've never tried a segway before. Thanks to Stuart who was a brilliant instructor and made learning to ride easy and great fun.

Reviewed December 21, 2015

I booked this experience for myself and my two sons as a christmas treat. The eldest son had'nt rode a segway before and i thought it might not be cool enough for him but i was wrong he thouroughly enjoyed himself. Even the cold and wet weather didnt spoil the day but i would recomend wearing gloves.

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

I booked a Segway experience for my friend and I for her birthday and what a brilliant choice!!
Booking was quick, easy and very efficient.
We went to Curden Valley Park in Preston, a great location, beautiful surroundings.

On meeting Stuart our instructor, he immediately put us at ease and explained everything really well without dragging it on. We were soon off on the segways and despite being a little nervous he was very patient and helpful!
As an extra bonus, which we were really pleased about, Stuart took pictures and videos for us throughout the morning.

I took a lot of time researching the best place for segways and so glad I came across Stuart's business, I cannot recommend him enough, you defiantly won't be disappointed at all.

We had such a great day, the only downside....it was all over too quickly!
I really hope to do it again soon!

Thank you Stuart for a memorable day for my friends birthday!

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I booked this for my son's 40th Birthday present for the two of us to do something together. And it did not disappoint, from the moment we met Stuart Rowlands the instructor we knew we were in for a great time. The training was thorough but fun with all aspects of safety explained. Once completed it was off to the wild open spaces, from time to time Stuart would stop and give further instructions which helped with the uneven terrain. Cuerden Valley Park was an excellent place to try this for the first time with level paths, wild woodland areas and open grassland. Highly recommend this for the first timer or the more expert segwayer. Will be doing this again in the not to distant future.

1  Thank barry_hewitt1
Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is the second time we enjoyed segway and it was by far the best time. Stu was a fantastic guide, his instructions were clear and thorough, he made the segway journey really good fun whilst keeping a close eye on us all. I loved that his segways had two speeds and we were let lose on a field to enjoy the faster speed. We would definitely recommend Ride Segway and will be returning.

Reviewed August 21, 2015

Having been on a segway once on a flat marina the trip around Cuerdon Park was a great indicator of the varied capabilities of the segway and also the huge fun that could be had on them. Stu, the guide, kept a good balance between freedom to explore and consideration for other park users, highly recommended

Reviewed August 18, 2015

Christmas present for me and my son, just been waiting for him to get to 7st. Amazing how quickly you feel comfortable and confident on the Segway. Can't really compare it to anything else, its quite a unique experience. Great instruction and guidance from Stuart, a very nice guy who is determined to make sure you have fun.