“Painterly paradise”
Review of Fired 4 U

Fired 4 U
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to have fun together painting pottery choose from dragons to wine coolers using many different tools to create your designs or use the foam clay,decoupage or copper enameling to create art to take home with you on the day. We also do Baby hand and foot prints into clay or painted on to pottery as well as Pet prints. Birthday parties for adults and children are very popular
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Love going to Fired4U.I'm always spoilt for choice when choosing what to create.There's so much inspiration, a world of limitless possibilities surrounds the visitor. Jane makes everyone feel at home whether they are familiar with painting and pottery or new to it.You can choose cute animals,mugs,trinket boxes,teapots, funky shaped plates and so much more.
I've done a cute dragon, eggcups which made great gifts for hard-to-buy-for men, an ice creamcone design in my Mum's favourite colours, a snack tray which turned into a sunset scene,some peachy pastel hearts as keep calm keepsakes.I've painted so many creations Ive got fired4u pieces in every room of my home and a butterfly in the garden!We are lucky to have such a great place to go to.Such a great experience different every time; I always leave revived with a spring in my step!Thanks Jane.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family and I have been regular visitors at Fired 4U for about 5 years. I began by taking my youngest daughter but when we saw how much she was enjoying it, it became a family affair. Jane has been so good at encouraging my daughter and I am amazed at how many techniques she has learnt. Both Jane and her helpers over the years have been so welcoming and encouraging of all of us. We have had lots of fun and learnt so much. I would recommend going for any of the crafts and for any special occasion, I celebrated my last birthday there with a large group of friends and a great time was had by all. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Fired 4 U is a great place to take the children for a morning out. My daughters have made lots of lovely pottery pieces but my 12 year old son also enjoys it there as he made a canvas and did some enamelling - there are different crafts for different ages and always a warm welcome and lots of attention for the children. It's a great place!

1  Thank CSandL
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My daughter and I've had a lot of fun at Fired4U over the years. Jane is always friendly and helpful and the new studio is cheery and bright. There is a range of stuff to do from simple pots to paint for the younger kids to jewellery and enamel work for the older ones. I can particularly recommend it for kids birthday parties (you can bring your own food if you wish) - my daughter's friends loved it, it was the least stressful party ever and they got a keepsake a week later when I'd collected their pottery - perfect!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been to Fired 4U many times and made some stunning pottery for many different occasions. Always welcoming and friendly with lots of ideas, inspiration and flare. I have taken the children, had parties and been to some of the occasions that Jane has hosted with great success. Highly recommended.