“Not quite an evening dining experience”
Review of Cow Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Cow Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice ambiance, friendly owner but new waiter struggled a bit.The food was average but nothing to write home about. We asked for a dish of olives but none were available which was a shame.I think this would be a good place for a lunch time burger but for an evening meal.....No. Price was reasonable having said that so maybe our expectations were a bit high?

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Brilliant prices, mouth watering food, we ordered the cow burger which was amazing!
The staff are all friendly, and the owner was welcoming and chatty.
The food came quickly and we were seated with a great view of the restaurant!
Could not reccomend enough!

1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed February 7, 2013

went to cow bar on saturday night with my family, and could not be more inpressed food was brill not your normally re heated stuff but fresh and cooked by a chef who cares about what he snds out .. the wife had a sirlion which was cooked just how she asked for , i had a cowtastic burger which not only was brill but seasond to perfection and how you could tell it was not bought in , the son asked for some pasta whch after asking chef we were told not a problem just give him a few moments longer . all i can say if you have not found this place get yourself to cannon street preston .........

1  Thank teddytwosocks
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Decided to try Cow Bar & Grill after hearing good things about it, it did not disappoint! The bar area was a nice welcoming start to the evening with very reasonably priced drinks, we were then led to our table in the dining area which was a very cosy and homely set up. The food was great quality (the Cowtastic burger is highly recommended) and ridiculously cheap for the amount you get, the bill came to around £60 for 5 people having 3 course meals. The staff were also very friendly and welcoming, hopefully this restaurant will be here for a long time as I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I took my daughter here to eat, and we had a really lovely experience. The staff and owner were all so friendly with great attitudes, and when I mentioned a wee mistake with my meal, it was corrected immediately with good humour. The food was homemade by a chef who clearly cared about his food and the burger in particular was fab. It has an upbeat atmosphere at lunchtime, and I intend to try an evening meal as the restaurant looks very cosy and intimate, with candles on the table. The prices were very reasonable too. I hope other Prestonians give it a try...i want this restaurant to stick around!