Deli-Licious
Cuisines: European, Polish, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food is quite simply excellent- freshly cooked, plenty of it and beautifully served. We often have breakfast out but this was the best we have had. The vine tomatoes were delicious, tasty bacon and sausage, properly cooked egg, quality black pudding etc. all served with toast. Don't hesitate- go there and enjoy! We did!

4  Thank JillA976

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Every now and again, you discover a place you wish you had found ages ago. And that is most definitely the case with Deli-licious.

The first thing I noticed was how bright and clean the place is, very quickly followed by the friendly and helpful nature of the staff.

For my lunch, I ordered a tuna baguette and a diet coke. I was beginning to wonder why it was taking so long but when my meal arrived, I soon realised that it was a hot tuna baguette with a medium-sized portion of oven chips and salad.

As I chomped through the baguette and chips, I was thinking that I would have been very happy to pay £7. In fact, it was only £5.10 which, given the quality and quantity, was a genuine bargain.

Tucked down a narrow side-street, this place is out of the way. However, if you're looking for a very satisfying lunch or snack in a pleasant environment, then Deli-Licious is worth going out of your way for.

I frequently complain about the dearth of decent eateries in Preston but even here, there are good places offering genuine value for money.

3  Thank RedTom64
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Enjoyed a beef, horseradish and cheese toastie. Freshly made and served with a side salad and chips. The portions were large. The pot of tea for two was served with matching tea-pot, milk jug, sugar bowl, cups and saucers. Waitress service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble, we were offered a refill for the milk jug and sauces/vinegar for the food. It was an absolute pleasure to lunch there, will definitely be visiting again, have already recommended it to friends. We were lucky enough to visit on a sunny day and sat outside at one of the pavement tables.

3  Thank Janet T
Reviewed May 19, 2013

fab scrambled eggs on toast and tasty bagette with tuna and a side of fries,decaff tea creamy coffee great food dished up by thomas and laura,giving 5 star service

4  Thank alan m
laurita0922, Manager at Deli-Licious, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Hi ALAN, me and Tomasz are very concern about you and Brenda, can you please let us know if everything is ok?

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Really friendly service, excellent food freshly cooked and a great atmosphere make this my usual stop for lunch in Preston. Don't be put off by the small size, this is an excellent eatery

3  Thank Bernard D