“Cute little gem”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went in with a friend of mine for a little catch up, deciding to go here after hearing great things, and was not dissapointed!

We were shocked by the amount of tea they had to offer and so I had the strawberries and chocolate, and my friend had the fantasia. Have to say I wasn't to fond of mine, yet my friends was lovely and even came with a pot of honey. The tea pots were cute as well and added to the whole experience.

We had the tuscany thing which was a long baguette with mushrooms, onions and cheese and I had the baverian slad to accopany and my friend had the greek. Loved it! Portion size great and tasted lovely!

One thing that has to be said about this place its the staff, they are lovely! Didnt rush us and had a great conversation with them. Very polite and a credit to the place!

All in all I spent around £8, as the tea was around £2.50 , and my friend spent about £7. I think its a lovely place and great value, the whole experience was worth it :) Will visit again!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a definate tea lovers hidden gem. . As a coffee lover I refused to pay 240 for an americano. . Be that as it may the orange juice was a snip at 160 a glass.
Lunch was an uncomplicated ham, cheese, open baguette, which hit the spot. It was lovely for what it is.

Service was fast and efficient not sure about the green wall and ceiling. Personally found it overwhelming. . Eeck.

Tea lovers head here. .

Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a gem of a place, highly recommend visiting for a new experience, thank you for excellent service we will be back!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

fantastic selection of teas served in lovely tea pots and mugs. Seemed to have a good selection of foods as well. Really friendly service and nice surroundings. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Came here after being recommended from a friend. When walking in its quite dark & not necessarily inviting. It had a funny smell too which I can't confirm was the tea. The lady behind the counter ignored us in an already empty shop. We looked at the menu which wasn't over prices but due to lack if customer service we decided that was our cue to leave... Won't be going back.

1  Thank Emmapownall