“Better late than never”

Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Preston
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been meaning to write this review for some time but just one thing after the other but I did promise my wife I would do this and so I am. We stayed here in November the staff and the rooms were amazing. The night we stayed we could call it a nightmare night it was a load of youths here to see some concert and the atmosphere had totally changed the hotel
These kids were a pain and I have to say one member of staff was all night sorting these kids out. I have to say Azmina was commendable she did an absolute fantastic job in sorting these youths out and making sure that other guests were not getting disturbed. That night this lady took heard things that no lady should and hands down she still stayed professional in every way.
In the morning azmina took time to ask every guest in breakfast if we suffered due to noise and offered us our money back this is true premier inn and shows the good night guarantee is not a load of cobbler
Hats off to the staff that night especially azmina a true asset to premier inn Preston the young lady should be proud of herself well done

Please people don't let the above put u off as this hotel is immaculate staff are great too and you know if there is any trouble your safe and you will get money back as part of the goodnight guarantee

Thanks azmina and staff will be back next year

Room Tip: Stay away from main entrance side can get noisy
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here for a one night business trip and have to say that I could not fault anything. From the moment I walked into the reception to a very warm welcome from the receptionist the staff were incredibly friendly and could not do enough to help. The restaurant and bar staff were equally friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was fantastic. I have stayed in some 4 and 5 star hotels in London and Paris wherfe the service didn't even get close to the attitude and approach of the staff here. Can't recommend it enough!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A 2-night stay for a work meeting and Xmas party. For those having travelled by train the location is very convenient being only a 10 minute walk from the station. But it is also very close to most of the city centre. The arrival greeting from Jason was very pleasant and my first experience of the Premier Inn self-service check-in without problem. My room on the 3rd floor was very well appointed and there was sufficient space to swing several dozen cats. During the stay all the staff that I encountered were helpful & polite. The breakfast service was more than adequate although being ultra picky I would avoid the 'croissants' and stick to the toast and crumpets. Finally I must mention their willingness to act as a left luggage office, something you don't get with all 'budget' hotels. Overall I would be more than happy to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hotel was immaculate able to book in before 2pm as was going to a christening at 1:30 and was given the first double room available which was absolutely pristine. The receptionist was so helpful. When we returned the staff were on hand for our every needs and very jolly and helpful. It was their Xmas do that night and the staff left behind continued to be very outstanding and jovial and very smartly dressed. Breakfast was out of this world how can anyone be so happy to help first thing in the morning my hat off to you all the chef(sorry I didnt catch your name) and Tracey made my day start with a smile,(Tracey, I think my husband will eat his breakfast every-morning if you were serving) Good food Good friendly staff Very clean what more could anybody ask when staying away from home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce C
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed In Preston Central Premier Inn on the weekend of 30th Nov-03rd December 2012. We have to say we were blown away by our experience. Everything about our stay from beginning to end was excellent and faultless. The rooms, staff and food were excellent. Two people who deserve a mention are Emma and Scott, 2 people who are true professionals at their job and for whom nothing is too much trouble. Their warmth, caring attitude and professionalism really made our stay a "home from home" experience. The only niggle we had was that the hotels car park only has 15 spaces and was totally booked, however, there are plenty of other car parks in the area. All in all a fantastic experience and one we are eager to repeat.

Room Tip: Rooma at rear of hotel are best.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2012

There isn't much choice in Preston for an overnight stop for business, but the room I had here was bigger and more comfortable than many more expensive hotels I've stayed in. Breakfast was excellent - cooked to order. It is just a bit of a pain not to have an ironing board in the room and so on.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed here for one night in Oct. Friendly service from the moment we checked in and throughout our stay. Had evening meal in the restaurant which was good quality. Room was all you would expect from a premier inn. Comfortable nights sleep. Great Value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple