“Best Indian food I've eaten :)”
Review of eastZeast

eastZeast
Ranked #22 of 540 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: AstZeast Preston is part of a multi award winning chain of Indian restaurants. Other branches include Manchester, Bury, Liverpool and Birmingham Next to the Guild Hall. Opposite the Church on Church street
Preston, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food I've eaten :)”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Every time I walk into the restaurant, I smile. The staff is absolutely wonderful - very helpful and attentive. The atmosphere is so relaxed, with just the right touch of exuberant energy. The food is the best Indian I've ever had. Sincerely waiting to return... Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2012

Sliema, Malta
“EastZEast”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have eaten in EastZEast many times and every time I can rate with 5* service and ambience. Service is excellent, food is amazing and atmosphere makes you always return.

• Visited August 2012
Yorkshire
“Lovely food- terrible after effects!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I dined here with colleagues. If I had rated this restaurant on here immediately after leaving I would have said it was very good- up there with one of the nicest curries I have ever had. Expensive but worth that bit extra. However, the next day (there were 4 in our party) one of us was unable to go to work and the other three were ill to varying degrees. We eat out a lot and I certainly have a strong stomach but this was not a pleasant experience.

I really would not return based on the 24 hours afterwards. The food (at the time) was really quite delicious, but nothing is worth paying £110 and the next day crippled for.

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Partyyyyy”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

fantastic food, incredible drinks and friendly staff.everything was absolutely amazing :) ... thank you very much!!! i really suggest go and enjoy the taste of Indian cuisine at eastzeast restaurant. one of the best restaurants in Preston

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank lipsy168
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Very nice, but very expensive.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I read the reviews before we went and knew it would be expensive. The clue was that nowhere on their web-site could you get any information on prices. It was very nice inside. Very stylish and loads of staff milling around. They seemed to have staff for every stage of the meal, (hostess, Wine waiter, Meal waiter, Maitre 'd, in fact when we were there, there was more staff than customers). One reassuring fact was that there were Indian people eating there. The food was excellent but no better than I have had in other places and certainly the most I have ever paid for an Indian meal. The only difference between this and other places I have been is that they left the pickle tray for the whole meal. Ok, nice décor but it doesn't warrant this hike in price. If you want to impress a girl, guys, then this would probably do it. Though she may think you have more money than sense. Will not be going back there.

• Visited January 2013