“Heaven on a plate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fusion Room - CLOSED

Fusion Room
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh, Modern decor, serving high quality Traditional Fish & Chips. Artisan Sumo Hot Dogs , Fresh Tacos, Healthy Grilled Fish, Salads, New Potatoes. Home made fresh Sauces. Selection of homemade shakes for chips. Craft Beers, Speciality Beers, Soft drinks. All Cooked to Order, All serve with a friendly smile as you who expect from your local Fish & Chips.
Valencia, Spain
“Heaven on a plate!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We visited this restaurant in September 2012 and enjoyed the best meal we have eaten in ages. Everything was cooked and presented to perfection with imaginative and delicious combinations of flavours. The confit of pork just melted in the mouth leaving behind a wonderful, satisfying taste. The vegetables were superbly prepared and flavoured - we particularly loved the lightly roasted potatoes with hazelnuts and also the carrots with caraway seeds. And the desserts were just as wonderful - made with a really light touch and not over-sweet. Even the coffee was good. This was our first visit to Preston but we intend to return just to have another meal at the Fusion Room!

Lancashire
“Fine Dining”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Not sure why I haven't been to Fusion Room until now - the best restaurant in Preston city centre by a mile. My friend & I chose from the set menu 3 courses for £18.95. The food was superb - very well cooked and the flavours were amazing. No extra seasoning needed as it was all cooked to perfection. A very decent bottle of house white at £12.95 to wash it all down. I will most definitely visit again soon.

Preston, United Kingdom
“Lovely and tastey”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

this place is fab and does amazing baileys hot chocolates. fab on a winters day when you need warming up!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good, will come back”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Due to its location, as others say it is near an Adult sex shop, Tesco metro etc. it is not tempting to walk in. I walked pass in front of this restaurant very regularly since the day of them being there but never walked in. It is also because of their funny deco: it is as if diners are sitting in the Habitat show window and I did not want to be one of them. I felt embarrassing just by imaging if any of my work colleagues see me in the "window".

After Heathcotes closed its Longridge restaurant, I have been in need of more places to take guests. Having read reviews,I took a bit of gamble and booked a table for my guests. We went for their a la carte menu.

The presentation of food was very good. Their a la carte menu includes games such as pigeon, venison etc. Although non-boring and meat was done fine, I did not quite like any of the sauces used as they did not go with the main ingredients in my opinion. Dessert choice was not exciting, too.

I will come back to see any other dish may do better next time as it is promising. Hope the chef checks the seasoning of sauces and entire balance of each dish. At times it was too salty or too bland or just did not quite go with the main ingredient.

The waiting staff were doing pretty good job. But the dining took more than three hours to complete three courses as the food took too long to come. It was fine for me on this occasion but it is not profitable for the restaurant if they can only do one sitting per night per table.

2 Thank Enjoydifference
Preston, United Kingdom
“A real treat”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Working in the area and my wife came to visit; we booked on the word of a colleague. We were very pleasantly surprised. The food was just bursting with flavours from the fish starter to the mains; I even had to try a desert. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and décor very modern. Have been back again, and will be again.

• Visited July 2012