“Chicken Livers”
Review of Volare

Volare
Ranked #94 of 668 Restaurants in Preston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not probably the best take away but most definitely THE BEST take away in Preston the chicken livers and pizzas are the best

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed August 30, 2019

Quality and range of Pizzas is first class. Thin base - which I prefer - and toppings plentiful. Service brilliant. Parking a bit of a problem at busy times, but this is not the fault of Volare. Probably the best Italian takeaway in Preston.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Heard good things about this place so tried it for myself. Ordered a 9" marg, a cheesy GB and a tomato GB. Very friendly welcome by two italian chaps. Pizza's cooked to perfection in about 5 minutes. Authentic cooking style, and pizza quality like no other in the area. Fresh ingredients, ideally cooked base, and a very slight crunch to the crust. I usually opt for a renowned pizza establishment on the rare occasions I get takeaway, but I will definitely think Volare first next time. Numerous pasta dishes available too. Worthy of regular custom.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Delicious cheese, prefect Base, tasty pepperoni, nice and spicy. Best pizza around, I don't go anywhere else nowadays.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Tonight I ordered x2 9” pizzas and a calamari starter. I can honestly say I can’t wait for another treat night!
The pizzas came at the speed of lightning and the calamari was better than I’ve ever had in some very well known restaurants. Everything was super hot and really fresh!

Highly recommend!