Legacy Preston International
$91
  • Pool
Ashwood Hotel(Preston)
$58
The Park Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
$47
$46
$76
$73
No.10 Preston(Preston)
$207
$185
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Claremont Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
PremierInn.com
All reviewsone way systemgreat british breakuniversity buildingssat navtown centrebreakfast roommodern hotelbreakfast was buffet stylegood sizecomfortable bedironing boardfree car parkingself servicefull englishfew minutes walkdouble glazingrailway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Was due to be staying in this hotel for 3 weeks on business lasted 2 before phoning my bosses first thing this morning to get me into the premier inn immediately. People who I very much doubt were even guests were on the 5th floor knocking on doors, shouting & crying at 4am. The receptionist was too busy talking on the phone. The hotel staff couldn't of cared less! The food is disgusting, over priced and frozen. The restaurant is deserted most nights understaffed and the waiting time is unacceptable. The rooms face noisy student accommodation and a dual carriageway/train tracks. The lift is the noisiest contraption ever installed, the whole building literally shakes when in use. A email will be getting sent to Phillip the general manager, a large amount of business has been lost through this experience as my colleagues will now stay in the near-by Premier Inn when in Preston.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Paul5hields
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, it was an offer that included a bottle of wine on arrival (which was nice) and evening meal on both nights. Our first night in the restaurant was interesting to say the least. There were at max 3 ppl in the room and that included the two of us, and when we placed our order we had to wait and wait for it and when it did arrive - our first course, it was wrong. Pate for me and Chicken wings for my partner, when she explained it was wrong, the waitress told her, thats what she had ordered, when my partner reassured her it wasn’t, mainly because she was a vegetarian, it was taken away and the right plate of food arrived (which was Garlic Mushrooms for anyone out there who is interested). As for the food that came it was in a nutshell “Poor”. It was as though it was being re-heated down stairs (thats where the kitchen is), by a non chef person who was just following written instructions. My desert was a sticky toffee tart, this was such a waste as a culinary dish; and infact should be used with bricks and mortar in the building trade. It didn’t move. It was concrete. Anyway, happily for me I only had to eat there on one night, as the second night I was away somewhere else for dinner.
As for the room, it was reasonably clean and we had a window in the room overlooking the road (which I had asked for a room over the car park, because previous Trip advisor had mentioned the noise level at night) and they were right. At night time outside was very noisy(cars/ppl speaking/student area). Truth be known, there is a Premier Inn nearby in Preston and you know exactly what you are getting with them and thats where we will be staying next time.
Overall, in one word: Poor.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed one night with my husband. Clean rooms. Friendly Reception staff. Good parking. BUT not easy to find if you don't know Preston. I used to live there and passed it twice coming at it from opposite directions. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DiggyBanuski
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We enjoyed staying here,very comfortable and centrally located.Breakfast was a very varied buffet with individually cooked items,leisurely atmosphere and friendly service.Everyone was very helpful,we had guests for drinks in the bar and all agreed it was very pleasant. It was just what we needed after long haul flights.Surrounded by the University buildings,it was a bit tricky to find off the one way system,maybe a larger sign needed?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The organisation that I was working for made my reservation and it was perfectly satisfactory in all respects. The rooms were well equipped and very clean. Evening meals were from a limited menu but OK. We were not offered a wine list which would have been useful and the wine by the bottle was rather overpriced. House wine by the glass was OK. Breakfast was expensive and there should be a price differential between cooked and continental.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room that doesn't overlook the ring road and railway line as it is noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business