“better than italian orchard”

Angelos Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 580 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La famiglia Bragagnini welcome you to Angelo's Ristorante Bar and Grill. Our menu offers something for everyone, with a wide range of both modern and classic Italian dishes, prepared in our open kitchen using only the finest ingredients. The extensive menu is complemented by our personally selected wine list. After tasting literally hundreds of wines over the years we only approve a handful for consideration. We taste the bad wines so you don't have to! We hope you get as much pleasure drinking our wines and eating our food as we do. Buon appetito!
Reviewed June 10, 2013

attentive staff and decant enough meals, a little too 80's for me. slightly put off by pizza chef stood at passe biting his fingernails and texting for the duration off our meal.

3  Thank preston_foodie

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a meal here 2 -3 years ago and had a great meal with great service. Had a meal here last saturday and had an average meal with poor very slow service. The staff were all very nice working hard but maybe there just were not enough of them. Complained and the manager I think his name was Dino came over and told me it was because there was a large party in. Well that's not my fault I said I expect to order my food in under 45 minutes and then I expect it to turn up again in less than 45 minutes. But apparently according to the manger that was tough because there was a large party in and I would have been informed of that when I booked. Well I wasn't probably because when I booked the large party had not booked and nothing was mentioned regarding a large party when we arrived at the restaurant. I was just amazed at the mangers inability to accept that I and the other members of my party were not happy. I eat in restaurants most days due to my work and have never come across such an arrogant attitude from a restaurant manager. Fortunately there are plenty of restaurants that want my custom and they will benefit on my next trip to Preston.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Again we had a fantastic time at this restaurant, it just gets better and better. The food is excellent and the two course price is very good value for money. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been here a few times as a couple, and also in a large group. Food is always good, well presented and 'tasty'. And the staff are really attentive. There is a specials menu, which has got a good selection, even if counting calories,! - there can always be something found.Good selection of drinks available, and also, the obligatory, Grappa and Limoncello can be found on the menu.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I visited with my girlfriend for her birthday. It has a contemporary feel, expansive and modern. Lots of staff and the service was very good. It would have been excellent but at times it felt a little rushed.
The extensive menu,at a set price of £10.90 for 2 courses and £13.90 for three was a delight. The food arrived extremely well presented, good sized portions and very tasty. Not Michelin standard but for the price worthy of a star!!!!

My first visit of many I hope!!