Went to Bukhara for a friends birthday meal and I was left traumatised. I found a huge dead wasp in a dish. I was in shock and hurry and more than anything disgusted. Went I talked the manger he simply replied saying "listen yeah it fell in the dish from my journey to the kitchen to your table" um no it was at the bottom of the dish don't try to justify it with that excuse. Did not even have the decency to say sorry. Absoloutely disgusted. Never again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.