“Bed Breakfast and Dinner”
Review of Corporation Arms

Corporation Arms
Ranked #45 of 577 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

we stayed here overnight, the evening dinner was fantastic plenty of choice, beautifully served by the pleasant staff, selection of beers and wines was varied and very reasonable. The bedroom was well furnished and had comfortable clean beds and a large bathroom. The breakfast is huge and full english to die for, I opted for scrambled eggs with smoked salmon which was truly amazing. Well worth the visit and we shall be going again and again.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Really nice pub in a lovely location and great food. Great for lunch or dinner, nice varied menu with some local produce.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The Corporation Arms is my favourite of all. I could go there every night and never be bored, although if I did that I would be very very fat. Bring on the Sweets they are delish.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We visited this pub / restaurant on a random whim one afternoon while we were staying at nearby Beacon Fell Camp Site. We had a window seat & had a lovely meal in relaxing surroundings. The service was great & attentive. The food was excellent, both my wife and myself being highly satisfied with our choices. The drinks were also excellent : we chose selections from the cool, well kept, hand pumped real ales. The barman was friendly & interested in our choices and maintained a friendly ambience with customers around the bar. Although we were strangers to the area we felt welcomed.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We have been visiting the Corporation Arms for a few years now, the food is superb and consistently good . The beers are always excellent, and changed regularly.Friendly owners and staff. We have never found anywhere to beat it.

G & C. Lancaster