“Very friendly atmosphere”

Ranked #76 of 316 Restaurants in Solihull
Solihull
“Very friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I particularly like this branch of Nando's as the food is great and the staff are lovely. I always feel welcome and the service is quick and efficient. I honestly would recommend to anyone!

• Visited December 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“they NEVER have everything we want!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Have become disilliusioned with this chain after the first few excellent visits a couple of summers ago...
Went to the touchwood one because the one on shirley high street had no salad. How can you have no salad????? Anyway, we walked out the shirley branch and drove over to the solihull one - where we found they had the salad - but no chicken wings!
Seriously mismanaged to run out of basics I feel.
Anyway, on that ocassion we also walked out and went to another place entirely.
~A shame really because I do like their mediterranean salad (and its about the only veggie option there!) and their macho peas.
I believe their veggie options may have improved lately so I may consider returning - but only if they have actually got the full menu available.

• Visited June 2013
Alcester, United Kingdom
“Good food, good value and consistent”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

As always Nando's offers a tasty menu which is always good. The staff at the Solihull branch are friendly, helpful and efficient. For a quick quality meal before a trip to the cinema they take some beating.

• Visited November 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“sickness since my visit to nando's”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

my daughter and her friend visited last Saturday had half chicken meal each .But since my daughter went down yesterday with sickness and her friend is off school to with same thing called nando;s today let them know .Took details said be back in touch with us .

• Visited November 2013
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“A great branch of Nando's”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good food, quick service & a good atmosphere. The only downside are the tables are very close together & people are constantly up & down getting to the drink station at the back.

• Visited October 2013