“Friday night meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Food excellent, service attentive and nice atmosphere will be coming back soon. Had a lovely evening

There are newer reviews for Pavarotti

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We enjoyed a great meal at Pavarotti's. Staff were very friendly and helpful, there was a great atmosphere, the chefs were funny, tossing pizza dough at us to catch. We had three courses and the food was delicious every time. The lemon cellos went down well at the end also. Reasonably priced, great food, great night. Highly recommend this place. Good location as near to A45 and not far from M42. Taxi rank a minutes walk away.

1  Thank Jo B
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I visited Pavarotti's with my family for the first time recently. I do not usually write reviews but found the service to be overall exceptional and of a high standard. I could not have asked for a better experience.

The staff were warm and welcoming and the atmosphere very relaxing and super clean. My grandmother needed some help with the menu as she had forgotten her spectacles and nothing was too much trouble for the cheerful waitress who also recommended a red wine that complimented the dish no end.

The service was attentive,quick and friendly, I was very impressed.

The food was served quickly and was absolutely delightful. I will be visiting Pavarroti's very soon to try some of the other dishes. Thank you very much for a great night.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Me and my sister have just left and found the service to be fantastic. We were seen to for our drinks almost immediately and food was ordered shortly after which took a reasonable time of around 15 minutes to come to the table. All staff were friendly (we were served by the two young ladies who seemed to be completely aware of service with a smile) the food was amazing and i particularly like the open planned kitchen. Atmosphere was lovely and relaxing. It was recommended by a close friend who swears by this restaurant. Thanks to all staff for a lovely early evening. Will be sure visit again soon :)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My mum and friends really rate this restaurant so my other half and I decided to give it a whirl. It was busy but not too busy for a Saturday night. We ordered drinks which came without any ice (G&T), my other half asked for ice (lots of) and the drink was returned with a couple of small cubes.

We were left for quite some time with the menus and eventually had to get the attention of the waitress to take the order. We had to repeat the order several times as her English was quite patchy.

Bearing in mind we were in the middle of the restaurant, we felt like we kept being forgotten apart from being asked if we wanted more drinks. It was strange as there were plenty of waiting staff.

As time went on, we started to think that perhaps they take longer to prepare the food so that you order more drinks. We waited an hour and then asked if there was a problem with the order. The waitress seemed surprised that we had received no food (isn't it her job to make sure that the food had been delivered, she had to pass our table every time she crossed the restaurant?)

You can see the chefs in this restaurant while they prepare food, as she approached them it was clear from their expressions that our order had been forgotten or lost.

Ok, so this happens from time to time. But given the large number of waiters, surely someone should have noticed we were sitting there with no food for a long period of time.

We asked if the food prep had started, cue shrugged shoulders. We had a babysitter at home so decided to leave as we figured it would be another couple of hours before we got home.

We were just disappointed as we had heard such good things about this place. They really need to look at how they manage their table checks. I am still suspicious that it's all about selling as many drinks as possible whilst keeping people waiting for their food.

There was not much of an apology as we left.

2  Thank briskyfingers