“Outstanding...the bar has been reset!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Solihull
Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Solihull
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm making a bold and very unusual review as I'm only 3 nights into a ten night stay. I'm doing this because of the
way things have panned out, I arrived to receive a warm, friendly and informative reception. All the staff from reception, breakfast, bar to cleaning fall over themselves to be helpful and efficient.
The food is fitting of a 4 star hotel. The rooms are spacious, well equipped and clean. With double bed, sofa, chair, work top, lcd tv and bathroom has bath with a powerful shower over it.
Even when I thought I'd found a tiny fault, no razor point, this was rectified when I asked at reception if they sold wet razors, yes they answered. The young man joked, had I left mine at home? I told him I hadn't brought my electric adaptor, he promptly disappeared and returned with an adaptor for me to borrow for the duration off my stay.
Excellent folks, keep it up and many, many more 5 star reviews will be coming your way.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank gary13morris
GuestJourneyManager, Manager at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are really happy that you are finding your stay with us so enjoyable.
As you probably already know we are the newest hotel to open in Solihull in the last ten years and we work really hard to exceed our guests expectations.
We look forward to you hopefully becoming a regular guest at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre .

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good, clean, comfortable hotel for overnight stay. Nice restaurants & pubs nearby and infact a big shopping mall is walking distance away.
I travelled with my family to attend ILR interview at UKBA Solihull office which was situated right in front of the hotel. But the only downside is lack of hotel parking and I had to park at the adjucent council parking which was a bit expensive. Apart from that everything was comfy & would recommend it to friends.

2  Thank AK2SY
GuestJourneyManager, General Manager at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at Premier Inn - Solihull Town Centre.
Its great to hear that you had a fantastic stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Solihull and premier Inn, the newest hotel to open in Solihull for over ten years again soon

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed in a family room for one night on a Saturday. The facilities were very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. A youny lady from the hotel telephoned me the day before we were due to arrive to ask if we needed restaurant bookings or any help with anything else. I also received an email giving us directions and parking details. The parking was not as difficult as we had expected as the Lode Lane car park really is just a step away. The 'all you can eat' cooked breakfast was excellent with helpful and friendly staff in the restaurant - our 13 year old also ate for free. It all worked out really well for our stay and we had great time. At £29 for the room this was brilliant value and along with fantastic customer service. Well done Premier Inn and the team at Solihull Town Centre.

3  Thank Judith C
GuestJourneyManager, Manager at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Were pleased to have you and your family staying with us. Thank you for the lovely response.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Generous clean room. Excellent restaurant on site car park adjacent. Seems to be in a good location for the town although we stayed in hotel. Helpful staff and lots of vending machines if you have forgotten anything

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Swynol N
GuestJourneyManager, Team Member at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for your response on our brand new hotel site.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

One night stay for an early morning appointment the next morning. A new hotel, seemed modern with new fittings and facilities. Would come again and recommend to others. If you are planning to have breakfast in the morning, would save on time to indicate so and pay for while booking.

2  Thank needroos
GuestJourneyManager, Manager at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hi

Its great to hear that you had a fantastic stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Solihull in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

One night stay for business with dinner and breakfast. Electronic registration very painless. Room and facilities were excellent and veryt quiet. Staff were extremely helpful and courteous. Keep it up.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul C
GuestJourneyManager, General Manager at Premier Inn Solihull Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Its seriously clean and the interior design is to a high standard. Love the checking in machines - easy and fun. I spent 6 days here so I got to know the place well and it was just really nice. Would have paid a lot more for the same. Staff are young, helpful and very chatty which is awesome. Heating, TV, bed, sofa were all great in my room. Couldn't get over how big the room was! Staff were also very helpful when recommending places to eat and transport when the snow came. Loved my stay and for a young girl travelling alone I felt safe and comfortable. Amazing location just opposite John Lewis Touchwood centre by some fab. restaurants too.

Only con was my room bin wasn't emptied and soaps refilled some days by cleaners. Nothing major enough to put me off staying with the company again though.

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank china d

Hi

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with Premier Inn - Solihull Town Centre.

Its great to hear that you had a fantastic stay and your kind comments will be passed onto the whole team.

Please be assured that your comments regarding housekeeping will be passed onto the Housekeeping team.