“More power !!!!!!!”

Land Rover Experience
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Solihull
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Solihull - the home of the Land Rover brand for over 60 years. The Land Rover Experience centre is located right at the heart of the facility and allows you to have a guided tour at the production facilities, and then explore the 15 acres that make the ultimate test track. During the tour, you'll visit vital stages of the production process and discover how our world leading all-terrain technology is assembled and packaged into the vehicles.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My day out at the landrove Experience in Solihull Birmingham The Landrover Staff Graham Archer and Samantha Miller (not forgeting the nice ladys who looked after me but I was like a giddy kipper and forot there names sorry) were brilliant Graham had a wealth of knowledge on Landrovers and the production process on the factory tour in the morning.We were shown some fantastic kit a massive press which can make the whole side of a landy in 45 seconds! A very nice lunch and then they got all the toys out and out on the different test tracks for 4 hours Sam invited my Debbie on the test track just made the day for us to share the experiance The elephants feet gave me some grief again Sam helped me out cheers . The landy in the picture is one of two in the world 148 wheel base. If you get the chance go its great fun.

2  Thank Mal S

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Very nicely done,. from the lovely Sam meeting you at the door as you park, though to the intro video, factory tour and farewell gifts. This is exactly how it should be done.

1  Thank CaptainSqueaking
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Took my dad and my husband yesterday to do the drive experience and i joined them as a passenger, it was great to see their reactions as they drove the course as none of us knew it would be so amazing. We had Sam as our instructor, she was superb. You may have to book about a week in advance, we were lucky and only had to wait 2 days.

4  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed June 7, 2012

the test drive was fun and the tour was interesting!

3  Thank punkska
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Wonderful - a real boy's toys moment, It is difficult to believe what you can do in one of these vehicles, driving up staircases, through rivers over the bonnet, stopping on a hill of slurry and then climing to the top. Yes, wonderful!

5  Thank Imametrologist