We chose to spend our new years eve out this year for the first time and we had never been to a ramada hotel so was not sure what to expect.When we arrived we were told our room had been changed but for the better we had two rooms with a door to go through into the other room in which our 11 and 17 year old would be in.The room had everything you would want and was very spacious and clean ironing board.iron, trouser press ,good hairdryer nice coffee and biscuits.The new years meal was buffet style three course and a childrens buffet and was very good.We thought the overnight parking was going to be 8.00 pound then turned out it was free.The disco was very good the staff very helpfull and the full english buffet style breakfast amazing.We were glad we had preordered wine has it worked out so much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada