“Friendly place.”

Plume Of Feathers - Crown Carvery
Ranked #182 of 296 Restaurants in Solihull
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: As a family-friendly restaurant in Solihull, we pride ourselves on serving up a royally good roast dinner, whenever you want it. Tuck into cracking value carvery meals any day of the week, with your choice of tender, slow-cooked joints, traditional trimmings and unlimited freshly steamed veg.Eating in Solihull made easy. At The Plume of Feathers Crown Carvery restaurant in Solihull we don't stand on ceremony. There's no need to book; just pop in when you're hungry. We also offer Sky and ESPN Sports, a pub quiz every Thursday, and plenty of parking.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Friendly place.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We eat here a lot and have never had any problems, the staff are always polite, they run round cleaning up tables when people have left, the food is always lovely and hot, service with a smile is always good.

• Visited April 2013

Hanmer Ontariio
“Great food-Well priced”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

On a recent visit to Birmingham, I went to the Plume three times and enjoyed the food on all ocassions. The food is hot, tasty and reasonably priced. I found the place clean and recently refurbished. The carvery is obviously doing well, and was quite busy when we went. I found the staff quite friendly and polite. I read about the unfortunate couple who were sick, but wondered if there was anyone else who had experienced illness, I would think it would affect more people, just a thought. But back to my review, if you are in the area, go and treat yourself to a great home cooked style meal for under five pounds.

• Visited March 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food is carvery...help yourself. Mon to Sat is only £3.89. Really good value for money.
Food is always hot and tastes freshly cooked.

Visited January 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“looks good but what lies beneath”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went with my fiance to the 'plume' as i had been there before but some time ago. I had Turkey and my fiance had beef and turkey. We seemed to enjoy it but what came later was a surprise! We both ended up with food poisening and my stomach is still not right today. I am dissapointed and will not be entering this eatery again.

Seems a shame but i have discovered other people at work have been ther and also had the same complaint. It may have had a lick of paint but has the kitchen been thorally cleaned? :(

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gaynor y
“From a current workers point of view!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As a current employee of the Plume who hasn't had any arguements with the management I can assure you our kitchen and bar areas are immaculate. We have several chefs that rotate their duties in the kitchen which one of those is pot wash. Our utensils are thoroughly washed and sterilised. I have never seen any flies in our gravy and if there was it would be thrown away immediately. The Plume serves excellent food for great value and I would hate a bitter ex employee to ruin our reputation!!!