Plume Of Feathers Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery
Ranked #186 of 335 Restaurants in Solihull
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As a family-friendly restaurant in Solihull, we pride ourselves on serving up a royally good roast dinner, whenever you want it. Tuck into cracking value carvery meals any day of the week, with your choice of tender, slow-cooked joints, traditional trimmings and unlimited freshly steamed veg.Eating in Solihull made easy. At The Plume of Feathers Crown Carvery restaurant in Solihull we don't stand on ceremony. There's no need to book; just pop in when you're hungry. We also offer Sky and ESPN Sports, a pub quiz every Thursday, and plenty of parking.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food is carvery...help yourself. Mon to Sat is only £3.89. Really good value for money.
Food is always hot and tastes freshly cooked.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went with my fiance to the 'plume' as i had been there before but some time ago. I had Turkey and my fiance had beef and turkey. We seemed to enjoy it but what came later was a surprise! We both ended up with food poisening and my stomach is still not right today. I am dissapointed and will not be entering this eatery again.

Seems a shame but i have discovered other people at work have been ther and also had the same complaint. It may have had a lick of paint but has the kitchen been thorally cleaned? :(

1  Thank Gaynor y
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As a current employee of the Plume who hasn't had any arguements with the management I can assure you our kitchen and bar areas are immaculate. We have several chefs that rotate their duties in the kitchen which one of those is pot wash. Our utensils are thoroughly washed and sterilised. I have never seen any flies in our gravy and if there was it would be thrown away immediately. The Plume serves excellent food for great value and I would hate a bitter ex employee to ruin our reputation!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Reading the review about the kitchen made me laugh. Everyone knows the young lady who wrote it was about to be sacked.
We eat at The Plume several times a week and the food is fantastic. The staff situation is 1000 times better since they got rid of the two lazy girls who stood around like dummies.
As for the kitchen Ice seen them and they are very clean.

1  Thank SUPERSONICNEIL
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This pub has recently undergone refurbishment and we found it cosy and comfortable. Have eaten here often and it is always a delicious carvery and very good value. The smaller carvery, cheaper in price, is a good idea for small appetites. We noted too that their Christmas menu was most reasonable compared to some other nearby pubs. It's always busy, which speaks for itself, and the staff are pleasant and efficient.