“Friday Night out ”

Carluccio's - Solihull
Order Online
Ranked #52 of 373 Restaurants in Solihull
Description: Welcome to Carluccio's Caffe & Deli, an Italian restaurant located in Solihull. We're open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offer a broad range of classic Italian food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a Friday night out in Solihull and ended up in Carluccio’s for a meal .

Staff were great and gave us a choice of tables and gave us some time to choose from the extensive menu.

I plummeted for the calamari and Milanese chicken both of which I couldn’t fault . Rounded off the evening with a coffee although the sweets looked good .

It’s worth a visit but don’t expect to get away cheaply.

1  Thank Sightsee208871
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your recommendation means a lot to us, so thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. With kind regards, Kamila

Write a reviewReviews (401)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my birthday on 17th September so my partner treated me to a meal at Carluccio's. From start to Finnish the food and service was beyond exceptional.

Our waitress Katie made my birthday special and adhered to our every request.
Summary: Food 10/10 Service: 10/10 Overall Experience: 10/10

1  Thank stevenmaoudis
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Stevenmaoudis, thank you - we really appreciate your feedback. Your recommendation means a lot to us, so thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really fancied spaghetti with cheese sauce and tomatoes, sadly this wasnt on the menu, but when I asked if it could be done, I got told nothing was a problem. My meal arrived and it was lovely, pasta cooked just right, sauce was lovely and cheesey, I really like this place and really nice service as well.

1  Thank Linda P

Hi Linda P, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. Your recommendation means a lot to us, so thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I placed the order for delivery. The ricotta and spinach ravioli was bland, had no taste what’s so ever and the kitchen couldn’t even be bothered to put any Parmesan cheese on either. Whoever prepared my dish obviously just doesn’t care about their job or customer satisfaction. A pure waste of money in my opinion, will not be ordering again.

Date of visit: September 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking time to leave this feedback and your time on the phone. As discussed earlier today I have got in touch with Deliveroo and made necessary arrangements to deal with your concerns. I believe it will all be processed very swiftly, but in any case do not hesitate to get in touch on 01217045215.

Again, thank you for taking time to leave your comments. I hope my swift response has assured you that we value every guest and deeply care about their satisfaction.

With kind regards
Kamila - General Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2019

From the moment we stept inside to the moment we left We can only say everything was 5star..Our waitress Valeria could not have done any more for us. She was extremely attentive and obviously thoroughly enjoyed her job. We ordered the minute steak, which was perfect. The desserts were something else.We had Strawberry Cheesecake Coppa (that was not how you expected to be but it was amazing) and Bosco Incantato Inspired by Antonio's love of mushrooms. Vanilla & chocolate ice cream, chocolate & hazelnut sauce, fresh raspberries and panettone crumb. If you get the chance you must try it. Thank you to the best meal I have had in a long time.

Date of visit: September 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Hi Chris2400, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. I will pass this lovely feedback to Valeria I'm sure she will truly appreciate the time you have given to give such a good review we do hope to see you again soon. Once again thank you Jodie.