“Lunch with the family”

Handmade Burger Company
Ranked #49 of 322 Restaurants in Solihull
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At handmade burger Co. we are passionate about great, fresh food and only use the finest ingredients for our customers to enjoy.We are famous for our burgers which are handmade in our restaurant from traditionally reared, grass fed, 100% fully traceable prime Scotch beef to create the best tasting burgers.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We decided to go the handmade burger on Friday 29th November 2013 for lunch. I have to say it was really tasty!! They have a note on the menu about a gluten free diet which I found to be refreshing. The burgers, sides and shakes were really good and we would definately go back. The staff are friendly too. I haven't been to this restaurant for over 12 months but glad we did (there is alot of competition in Touchwood) if you have an unlimited Cineworld card they do 2 4 1 on the burgers which is a great deal. Thanks guys we will be returning :-)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Having visited this restaurant on several occasions in the past I was very disappointed by my latest trip. The burger which I ordered was completely different to anything I had previously tried and was totally different to how it was described on the menu. I ordered a vegetarian cajun burger and what came was some rice and frozen veg covered in a bit of spice to give it flavour. When I complained I was told that there had been a problem with the supplier but I had always thought that burgers were made on the premises? My husband said that the baps were poor quality and the meat in the burger seemed much smaller. That said, the staff were lovely as always.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here tonight with a voucher off voucher cloud - but one burger get another one for a pound. We were both really impressed. We both ordered the American burger which was well cooked and delicious. We also shared a portion of Cajun fries, which was plenty for two people. Would certainly recommend this place and hope to go back soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stopped off here after going to the cinema, didn't realise it was 2 for 1 on Tuesdays! Both had the Jimmy's farm burger which should have been £7.95 each but got 1 free - bargain. Must remember the next time we go we don't need 2 lots of chips as one would have been plenty. Staff were efficient ( we were told it would taken a while as they are cooked fresh), didn't mind the wait as it was so delicious. Will return, and definitely on a Tuesday.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We called in a 3pm hoping for a late lunch.

No problem, After a nice welcome we ordered a Wellington ( Beef burger, flat mushroom and horseradish sauce), plus a burger stuffed with sundried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese, plus a portion of chips to share and two bottles of water. £23.15. Steep yes with chips at over £3.00 but quality good.

We will go again but not too often!!