“Christmas Party”
Review of The Farm

The Farm
Ranked #8 of 296 Restaurants in Solihull
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Christmas Party”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Hi
We went to The Farm for our Christmas dinner in 2011 and had a thorughly enjoyable time. So we decided to re-book for 2012 with a larger party of 14. To be honest, we were more than a little worried as we didn't think it would be as good. Happily though, it was even better and once again the service, staff and food were superb. It just goes to show that you don't need to expect 2nd best when orgainsing a Christmas bash with places like The Farm who are so good. See you again in 2013.

• Polish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, great food, 1st class service!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Visited on a Friday lunchtime with 5 friends. They were extremely busy but found us a table. We only had mains but helped ourselves to the delicious salad bar. The food did not disappoint, we were all very pleased and the service was spot on. Can't wait to go back!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best food in town”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We are regulars here because the food is consistently excellent, the atmosphere we really like and the staff are so friendly and always give a warm reception. We are glad that it is on our doorstep as it is the best restaurant around.

west midlands
“Great food, great service.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I visit the farm regularly with friends and family all year round.
The food is always of a high standard and the staff are highly attentive and always friendly!!
My kids never tire of choosing from the kids menu (especially the desserts)
I would recommend the farm to all who enjoy fabulous food.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great service, fantastic atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Myself and two friends visited the restaurant recently on a Friday evening and we were instantly impressed when we walked in. The atmosphere was lively and the interior was fantastic! We were greeted at the door by a very friendly chap and led to a table by a smiley blonde girl where our coats were hung up for us and our drinks order was taken. So far so good. We ordered our meals all having a starter and main, only blip was my gammon was extremely fatty. However, within minutes the same waitress that greeted us and took our order checked back on our food and as soon as I informed her of my gammon she was extremely apologetic and explained that she would take it back to the kitchen and bring me a fresh piece, asking if I would like anything else while I waited. When my new plate of food came out it was much better and once again our waitress apologised and within minutes checked back on my meal once again. It's safe to say this error didn't ruin our experience at all due to the great atmophere and attentive service!