Premier Inn Tewkesbury Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Tudor House Hotel(Tewkesbury)
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Hop Pole(Tewkesbury)
Tewkesbury Park(Tewkesbury)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Swan Hotel(Upton upon Severn)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbrewers fayre next doorelmbury lodgebrewers fareattached restaurantcovered walkwaymain roada great nights sleepmeal dealbusy roadpay and displaystaff on receptioncontinental breakfastlong journeyon arrivalair conditioningexcellent staythe pub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for us when we were stuck in a huge tailback on the motorway. We had limited time to look at reviews before we checked in but this was fine as the young man on reception was outstanding. He helped us sort out Internet access and dinner for our 2 tired kids and couldn't do enough for us. We looked at the days inn hotel first and the room was awful so we booked here and hoped for the best. The breakfast and room were perfectly good for us and we had a relaxing stay before heading home the next morning.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Booked this motel as it was cheaper than staying closer to Malvern where I was visiting family. On arrival I noted how close it was to M5 and also the amount of traffic on road outside. However even with our window open all night, I was not aware of any traffic noise.

The room and bathroom were as always very clean. The bed firm so for me comfortable. I found the "firm" pillows a little on the soft side. The lighting was quite dim but with bright lights in the bathroom, this wasn't a manor issue. A fan had been left on so the room was cool, lovely after a hot journey.

A small gripe was the lack of electric sockets by the bed. While away I use my mobile phone as an alarm. I dont like having to jump out of bed to turn the alarm off.

One last thing, strangely even though its a double room, there was only one armchair, so one of us had to sit on the bed or on desk chair, not the most relaxing way to end a busy day

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

All the usual comforts are provided here, clean,comfortable room and very polite and helpful staff.Sited convenient to the motorway and nearby Cotswold areas a good base for a long weekend. The adjacent brewers fayre provided the now standard excellent premier breakfast choice and cooked to order English the quality of which is difficult to exceed in value and quantity although I have never managed to order the full choice!
Staff in the restaurant were also helpful and we were served as quick as the busy rush times allowed with apologies for even the smallest delay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Premier Inn rooms are the same all over so you know what to expect however the restaurant attached to this one was shambolic. Ordered food at the bar, fair enough but the table had not been re-set from previous diners and we had to ask 3 times for cutlery! We were them asked how many sets of cutlery we needed, em how about 5 sets please as there are 5 of us eating! Food was cold. In the morning we went in for breakfast, shown to a table and left to our own devices. Unsure of the routine my husband called a waitress over who took his order but ignored me, charming. I went to get us a glass of orange juice each, no glasses. A member of staff walked past me and as I was asking her for some glasses she abruptly told me she was going to get them. She brought them out, straight from the dishwasher, too hot to hold let alone fill with juice. I asked if there were any cold glasses to be told no, we ran out and the dishwasher has just finished! Oh, thanks...
We would stay at this Premier Inn again but would not use the attached restaurant again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and it is in a great location for ease of access from the M5 and for exploring the Tewkesbury area. Cheltenham, Gloucester and Evesham are easily accessed from here, as are a plethora of country pubs and eateries (where we had some lovely meals). As such we only ate breakfast in the attached Elmbury Lodge (Brewers Fayre), which was fine. If we went back in the evening for a drink these were expensive though. The hotel building is an older build and we were on the road facing side. There was some traffic noise, as it was hot and the window stayed open for our entire stay, but I can't say that it bothered us. Very clean with pleasant staff. A little pricey for budget though.