“Birthday treat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cheltenham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friend very kindly purchased a massage for me as a birthday treat at The Escape Spa. Prior to the treatment my friend and I lounged in the calm and comfortable waiting area which had the most amazing massaging chairs! My therapist was a lovely girl called Kirsty, I explained it was my first time and she was so kind and really sensitive to my needs. Kirsty was brilliant and I am pleased to say my first massage was a pleasant experience and will be heading back for another soon. My friend had her eyebrows waxed by Kirsty after my treatment, and she was thrilled with them!

Visited April 2012

Tewkesbury
“Nice & Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Was bought a gift voucher for a hot stone massage for my Birthday. I went along to the Escape spa, tucked away in a nice quiet corner of the hotel. I was taken into the 'relaxation room' which had a couple of comfy recliners, played good music and had plenty of magazines to keep me entertained whilst I waited for my treatment. When the therapist, Kirsty, arrived to take me she was lovely, friendly and made me feel at ease. The actual treatment was Fantastic, by far the best Massage I've ever had, I would recommend Kirsty to anyone! I'll definately be heading back to escape spa for further treatments! :-)

Visited April 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Not really what I would call a spa, more of a leisure centre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Liked - The fact it was there, a bonus for a weekend stay
Dislike - showers too much hair, 3 wooden sunbeds with foam on, not what I would expect for a spa. Basic facilities, no wow factor to anything. No nice products just bog standard shampoo. I certainly wouldn't go there for a spa day.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Escapingisfun
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the Escape Spa, at a time when I was feeling pretty low in myself, so I decided to treat myself to a bit of TLC. I was greeted by the delightful manager, Sam, who started my afternoon perfectly, she made me feel very welcome and very special. I know that she had other clients to see to, but I felt as if I were the only one.

My treatment was pure heaven!

Thank you to all the ladies who devote their careers to making the rest of us feel so good!

Visited September 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I took my friend here for a spa day for her birthday, we came on a groupon offer which was very good value for money. all the staff were very friendly and accomodating. I had a lovely treatment by a girl named Kirsty, it was the best facial and massage i have ever had.

We also had afternoon tea which consisted of sandwhiches, scones and cakes which finished the day of nicely all the bar staff were lovely and very helpful.

Overall the hotel and spa staff made our day very relaxing, we had a lovely day and will definatly be back, thankyou for making our day special, whens the next offer!

Visited September 2012