Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury
Tewkesbury Park(Tewkesbury)
$156
$151
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Tewkesbury Hotel(Tewkesbury)(Great Value!)
$72
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Tewkesbury Hotel(Tewkesbury)(Great Value!)
$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
$293
$222
$52
White Lion Hotel(Upton upon Severn)
$115
Premier Inn Cheltenham North West(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
$87
$79
The Royal Hop Pole(Tewkesbury)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,950 results
All reviewsmanor housegolf coursedeluxe roombar priceslovely hotelchanging roomsspa facilitiesplay golflovely groundssteam roomafternoon teawedding partyrestaurant staffreception staffrelaxing staybar areathe main hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I booked a couple of rooms at this hotel for my mother's annual Christmas trip.

I found the signage for the car parks a little confusing. Reception was signposted, but it was not clear that there was further parking close to reception - I finished up parking in an 'overflow' car park which was a little walk from reception. Not a real problem, but it could be clearer.

The reception staff were very helpful - having read the reviews of the restaurant I decided to look for somewhere to eat in Tewkesbury, and they were happy to book a cab for us.

There was a wedding at the hotel on the day we arrived, but it had no impact on our visit at all. The rooms were comfortable. I had booked two twin rooms, one of which I had to myself. The radiator was switched off when I first arrived in my room so it was quite chilly, but warmed up quickly once the radiator was on. The room was spacious and the bathroom clean, although I did find an earwig in the bath in the morning and my mother, in the next room, said she'd found one in her sink...

The breakfast was excellent. I've stayed in many Hilton hotels and the buffet breakfast varies, but this was all freshly cooked with a wide variety to cater to all tastes - even porridge! The view across the golf course is lovely when eating breakfast.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. I booked our rooms on a half price deal, but would not have felt short-changed had I paid more. Tewkesbury is a £6 cab ride away, less than 10 mins in the car, and we had a lovely meal in Owen's Restaurant in town. I would have been happy to stay for several days.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank allyhal
PuckrupHall, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our Hotel on this website.

Your comments regarding the car park signage are appreciated, I will look into this with our maintenance team.

I am pleased to read that you found our team members very friendly and helpful, and that you enjoyed your breakfast in our restaurant overlooking the golf course.

I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I stayed here with my partner & family on New Years Eve after having been to a Wedding, It is a lovely Hotel - having worked in the Hospitality Industry I know what to expect. The facilities where nice, the bedroom a lovely size with everything you could need. The breakfast was superb, there where plenty of options and we all very much enjoyed it.
All the Staff where plesant and friendly.

Thank you for a Comfortable and Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
PuckrupHall, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of this Hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the bedroom, facilities and staff here.

I will pass on your comments to the Breakfast Chef who will be delighted to receive them.

We very much hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

A great setting, but that is as far as it goes. What was supposed to be a traditional christmas lunch, was like having turkey roll and frozen vegetables.
Lunch very dry, not hot, totally lacking in any atmosphere. Never again!! Only went for Christmas lunch, but if this is anything to go by, would give the hotel a wide berth!!!

Dear Duncan Joyce

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this website.

I am very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Christmas meal here at Puckrup Hall and that we failed to meet your expectations. May I ask that you contact me personally to discuss your experience in greater detail at lynn.bishop@hilton.com

With kind regards.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Four of us had booked a 'spa day' and had a two hour drive to the location thinking we were going somewhere posh. The small pool was full of children throwing plastic objects about, there was no relaxing chairs around the pool, the jacuzzi bath was very small, the changing rooms were very basic. The staff delivering the treatments were very good but one of the party was in the treatment room by the reception desk and could hear every bit of gossip and noise that was going on - not very relaxing! We then went for food in the bar and even though we put it through as one order it arrived at our table with 20 minutes between the first persons and the fourth person so we all ate separately. We certainly would not recommend it as a spa break..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Terrie S

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on this website, I am sorry you were dissapointed with your Spa Day.

Hilton Puckrup Hall is a Hotel with a Spa. The Hotel has a Health Club which the Hotel guests and Club members use, therefore this is the reason why other members of the public were present at the time of your visit.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the treatments here and I have passed your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager with regards to the meals not being delivered altogether to ensure this level of service is not experienced again.

With kind regards.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in December 2011 en route from the midlands to the south west. We had a discounted deal in the Hilton sale at a third off. Reception were pleasant and efficient. The room was right at the end of a corridor but as we had asked for a quiet part of the hotel this fitted the bill. The room was of an adequate size and the bed was comfy. Once we turned up the radiator. We visited the Terrace bar for food and drinks which was very quiet, but a TV playing to no-one competed with background music making it not a relaxed place to chat and eat. Both food and drinks were a tad on the high side even for a 4 star hotel, for example fish and chips £14. Breakfast was OK not as good as some Hiltons but nothing really to complain about. The location of this hotel is good with easy access to the M50 and M5. At the time of our stay the weather was dreary and cold.

1  Thank staffboy_10