“Super deli(cious) sandwiches!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Super deli(cious) sandwiches!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We called in to Tewkesbury for a sandwich on our way from Devon to North Yorkshire.
All the sandwiches are made to order using their own fresh bread, cheese and charcuterie. There is planty of choice with losts of interesting & tasty options.
We both really enjoyed our sandwiches.
The deli shop is really well stocked with all kinds of unusual foods.
It is well worth stopping in for a bite or just to browse.

• Visited May 2014

Cirencester
“Best...Ever”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went in just on the off chance of a 'slight bite'. I had a sandwich that was cut from fresh bread and made in front of me. I can only say that this was the BEST SANDWICH I'VE EVER HAD ANYWHERE EVER!

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The place for cheese!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We enjoyed delicious sandwiches and an excellent cup of coffee.
The only problem was what to choose as we were spoilt for choice from the wide range of local cheeses. Also very friendly service. Highly reccommended

Visited April 2014
“What a place!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Found it by accident and it was sooooo good. Really quirky, great products, coffee to die for, oh, and more character than I've ever seen in a coffee shop. If your in town, you have to go. I know I will!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ian S
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“The best sandwiches in Tewkesbury”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The range of cheeses, variety of meats and number of potted pleasures on show are always a delight to peruse.
1471 is bursting with taste and ideas far bigger then the size of the shop implies. Every time I come here choosing a sandwich is torturous as it means forsaking one of the other equally appealing options. The owner Tim is a fountain of knowledge and is always happy to accommodate requests. He makes becoming a cheese connoisseur much easier with his helpful advice and generous prices.
If I could only have one shop in Tewkesbury this would be it.

Visited December 2013