Tripadvisor
Walsall
All reviews free breakfast village hotel hi express cooked breakfast plenty of parking what it says on the tin good size double bed comfortable rooms car park reception staff yogurt short stay would stay again one night stay pleasant stay good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here recently, the hotel is very clean and tidy and bright with plenty of parking. The bedroom I stayed in was very spacious and nice, I would recommend
The menu was better than some other Holiday Inn’s and Holiday Express’s I have stayed in however the poor service from the staff let this down so the second and third night I had my evening meal at the hotel across the road.

Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Walsall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi markhY5609CN,

Thank you for your stay and for sharing your candid feedback. We offer brilliant basics for simple smart travel. I am thrilled to know that you're pleased with the tidiness of the hotel and the room received. It's also nice to hear that you liked the food selections. I'm sorry to learn though that we missed the mark with the service provided by our staff. I have your comments with the hotel management as a reference for improving our services to ensure we avoid similar situations from happening again.

I hope you give us another try to make your next stay the best that it can be!

Best,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Modern and clean hotel with very good value rooms and breakfast is included.
Great to see how they have really reduced the waste of plastics through removing so many small plastic containers without making your stay any less pleasant.
On site parking seems plentiful and there is a restaurant so you can get food in an evening.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Free WiFi and plenty of USB sockets for charging devices.
Everything you could need really including tea and coffee in the room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night whilst in the area for work. Found the hotel to be clean and tidy with a good sized comfortable room and bed. Friendly staff and good location. Junction off the main road during rush hour but if a nightmare. Otherwise would be very happy to stay again.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Just off the M6 this new hotel gave superb service from start to finish. Great room, comfy bed, good shower, very quiet, ample parking outside and a decent bar where we had snacks and drinks. Very helpful staff too.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Really can't go wrong with a holiday Inn express. By far the best value for money for the facilities you get. Bar was cheap and breakfast is included in the price and it's quick and easy. Comfy beds and friendly staff help too.

Date of stay: November 2019