Ok, so this is my 3rd review of a Premier Inn in the past month or so, therefore I'm able to compare apples with apples.
Staff amazing as usual, from the receptionist to all the staff in the restaurant/bar.
Slight gripe with the room - the shower head doesn't move. This is frustrating for a guy is 6ft 4" as I have to bend down to wash the shampoo off my hair. This needs addressing.
Bed was firmer than previously experienced but to be fair I slept like a baby.
Asked for scrambled egg on toast for breakfast & the toast arrived on the side unbuttered. Surely I should have been asked if u wanted it buttered or not? Still, scrambled eggs were spot on.
First time I've not given 5 stars and it takes a lot for me not to give 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a handy location just off the M6, less than 20 minutes north of all the action in Birmingham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Walsall (m6, Jct 10) Hotel Walsall
- Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel West Midlands