I checked into the hotel with my friend for 5 nights and once again was greeted with a wonderful smile as returning guests. We was lucky enough to be given the key to one of the new rooms in the extension. You can most certainly tell the different compared to the older rooms. rooms bigger and new set up with better tv and more plug space for both of us and any typical business man who may stay here. I cant really complain about the room apart from 2 things which kind of stopped me giving the full 5 star. first of all no telephone in the room. so if you want to speak to reception you have to walk along the corridor. the second reason is the issue with council style toilet paper..for such a great hotel it lets it self down on these two issues in my eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a handy location just off the M6, less than 20 minutes north of all the action in Birmingham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Walsall (m6, Jct 10) Hotel Walsall
- Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel West Midlands