My daughter and I have recently spent a night here to break up our long journey. It is ideally situated close to the motorway but not too close. Although it is a few years old the room was clean and tidy - tv was old style but did the job and furniture was a bit dated but this wasn't a problem.
I booked a twin room and we got a normal room with a temporary bed put in - not comfortable really but didn't bother complaining as we were out till late.
Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was usual for Premier Inn - good selection and croissants topped up straight away (very important). Staff in hotel and restaurant friendly and helpful. As I said ideal for overnight but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a handy location just off the M6, less than 20 minutes north of all the action in Birmingham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Walsall (m6, Jct 10) Hotel Walsall
- Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel West Midlands