“Ideal for overnight stay!!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Walsall
Cornwall
“Ideal for overnight stay!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My daughter and I have recently spent a night here to break up our long journey. It is ideally situated close to the motorway but not too close. Although it is a few years old the room was clean and tidy - tv was old style but did the job and furniture was a bit dated but this wasn't a problem.

I booked a twin room and we got a normal room with a temporary bed put in - not comfortable really but didn't bother complaining as we were out till late.

Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was usual for Premier Inn - good selection and croissants topped up straight away (very important). Staff in hotel and restaurant friendly and helpful. As I said ideal for overnight but nothing special.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Everything that you can expect for a premier inn..
The room's are of a good size and the bed's are fairly comfortable. Not being used to a double bed I found it fairly small for my husband and me but that's my fault not the hotel's.
The staff are all very pleasant and helpful. The reception area of the hotel has lots of seating area's with TV's and 2 computers. So there is no need for standing around when booking in when other's are booking in at the same time.
There are plenty of places to eat in and around the hotel. It is the ideal place to stay if you are travelling on business and is just far enough away from the motor way to be quiet enough.
Friday and Saturday nights are pretty noisy due to party goers usually from weddings at the hotel across the road where guest stay here for the cheaper option.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 26th-28th August and was mainly impressed. Room was smart and spotlessly clean- included the travel cot as requested- which looked like it had never been used before along with freshly laundered sparkling white cellular blankets. Room temperature was a little warm- even with windows open- and air con would def. have earned this hotel a gold medal as opposed to a silver. Also maybe a larger flat screen tv would have added a little more class.
Staff in pub next door friendly and willing to help in any way they could. Only downside food service could be a little slow during evening when busy.
Overall still provides excellent value for money- £91 for two nights bed and all you can breakfast for 2 adults and a child. You can't go wrong! Would def stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed at the back of the hotel on the ground floor- heard no noise.
Berkshire, UK
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Having stayed in Premier Inns before I had a fairly good idea what to expect. The room was a good size and the largeish window meant the room was nice and light. I'd booked a few weeks in advance and the cost of the room was £29. Reception was efficient and friendly. On my return to my room post midnight, there was some noisy laughter coming from a room a couple of doors down; but once inside the room you couldn't hear anything. Very close to the M6, J10, so if you have the window open there is some road noise.

I didn't eat in the restaurant but have eaten here quite often as it's close to where family live. I've not always been that impressed with the food, but on my last visit it was fine.

All in all a good value trip and a nice room.

Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My main complaint is that someone broke into my room due to a faulty lock on the door and tried to break into my aluminium briefcase. They pounded the side open and trie to force the locks, completely breaking my case. I reported this incident to the front desk. My case is ruined. The doors clearly do not shut properly and lock unless you slam them repeatedly. I have lost a £100. briefcase due to the faulty locks on the doors in this place. Bad, bad experience..... I reported to the front desk and they DID NOTHING but make excuses, but they did enter this in their incident log.

Room Tip: I would just avoid this place as the rooms do not lock properly and they have a serious security iss...
1 Thank Toby T
Whitbread-77, Laura Gibbins-Social Media at Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for your review.

I was most concerned to learn of your recent experience with Premier Inn. Please be assured we take the security of our guests very seriously.The issue's raised will be investigated and followed up with the hotel directly.

Thank you once again for your review.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Geraldine has to be the most helpful and friendly receptionist we have ever
Had the privilege to meet she was excellent with our every need, nothing
Was a problem to her she even gave us her electric fan off her desk so we were
Kept nice and cool during the night as ours was broken.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Stayed at this hotel 9-12 August, had a family room which was basically a double bed, single bed and a mattress on the floor, room sizes are all the same, our room was way too hot we got provided with a fan but it didn't help, the windows only opened a bit (security aspect I could understand). Service very good ad friendly staff. No lift for pushchairs or suitcases. Overall decent bar the few niggles above. Did We have a good night sleep I would have to say no because it was way too hot in the room.

• Stayed August 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Walsall
Premier Inn Walsall Town Centre Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Walsall
Holiday Inn Walsall M6, Jct.10
Fairlawns Hotel And Spa
Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall
Novotel Wolverhampton
Novotel Wolverhampton
#5 of 20 in Wolverhampton

Been to Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel? Share your experiences!