I stayed one night only. It was clean, very comfortable and fault free (apart from a slight wrestling match with the shower soap container). The reception was good, helpful and welcoming, and the place was easy to find being just off the M6 and then off the Black Country Route (no noise in my room, however, even with the window open). Didn't have a chance to try the pub next door because of a 5:15 am start.
I even managed to get the Premier Inn £29 rate by booking ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a handy location just off the M6, less than 20 minutes north of all the action in Birmingham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Walsall (m6, Jct 10) Hotel Walsall
- Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel West Midlands