Booked for a couple of nights and had a very nice room with a super king bed. The room was lovely, staff helpful and efficient, bed very comfy. Good to have the leisure facilities and the Starbucks cafe area too. Easy to find, just off the motorway island and lots of parking. I found plenty of good places to dine not too far away so it was a pleasant stay. I didn't eat in the restaurant but checked it out, typical pub grub and big tv screens in the bit I saw, but there may have been another section.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel, it is comfortable and there are some good deals to be had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall is a short drive from the City Centre and is the perfect base to explore and experience the new Birmingham revival in all its glory. With its easy motorway access and just 1 minute from the M6 Jct 10, Village Walsall all is ideal for quick access to the NEC, ICC, NIA, the Think Tank and Birmingham International Airport. Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall has 125 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Walsall
- Village Hotel Leisure Walsall
- Village Hotel Walsall
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall West Midlands