“Amazing, Better than Curry Corner!! ( In our opinion)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Five Rivers A La Carte

Five Rivers A La Carte
Ranked #14 of 291 Restaurants in Walsall
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Be inspired by our distinctive style, ultra modern and superb Asian cuisine, and then let our beautifully vibrant restaurant take you on a journey you’ll want to experience again and again. Behold and get ready to taste some of the finest, award wining Indian cuisines available. Lavish in our plush surroundings and enjoy the celebrity essence that oozes from our Moet and Hennessey endorsed Library Bar – especially as we are the only Indian restaurant in the entire Midlands to offer the amazing Dom Perignon Oenotheque. A totally bespoke experience awaits you at Five Rivers À La Carte…
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Amazing, Better than Curry Corner!! ( In our opinion)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had to go to Walsall, and fancied an Indian, After previous "So So " meals in the Balti triangle, Sparkhill area. We thought we would see what else there was, After 80 plus good reveiws, we figured Five Rivers worth a go.
On arrival, very posh looking , Nice New building, Anyway the menu looked V intersting. Poppadoms , with a much better than usual selection of Dips.
Then we had 4 starters between us Pan puri, ,a Papri Martini, a Murgh Tikka, and possibly the best Tandori Lamb ever, was superb . So obviously, we had to share a main, as not that "Piggy" Shared a Lamb Rogan Josh,,,, I did not know they could be so good, Needs a better name!! and excellent Tandoori Nan , Then a shared Desert. . Although this is 55 minutes North of us, Five Rivers, will now be our Indian of choice, thanks Guys, was excellent

• Visited June 2013

“Highly recommended !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited five rivers on Saturday , after numerous recommendations . . Excellent service , a welcoming atmosphere and fine dining and a pleasant change from hearing Indian music blasting in the background !! I would call this an upper class top end Indian restaurant ... Staff were at hand constantly , offering advice on dishes , nothing was to much trouble .... We have recommended all our friends and will be going back !!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had an amazing time, exquisite indian cuisine in the very modern five rivers, the service was second to none! Haven't got a bad word to say about the place, I recommend it to all!
Lydia
Sutton Coldfield

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LydiaSutton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing evening, amazing restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I visited Fiver Rivers, Walsall last month and I have to say it was an experience to remember! I booked the venue for a party of 5 for my husbands birthday, and to be honest from when we walked in to the restaurant and was greeted by the lovely african guy at the door to the time we left and was waived off by the french guy it was just great. The service was very plesant and the atmosphere was very rememerable! I found the food extreamly good, to be quite honest it suprised me. I'm shocked walsall is host to such a high-end restaurant, you get the feeling the place should be in London. You get the complete VIP experience here, we are returning tomorrow night for our aniversary, and I'm looking forward to it that much I search the venues website when I came across tripadvisor and felt inclined to leave a review! If your thinking of eating out in the midlands then this is the place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JonahFamily
“Worth a visit again !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Having been to Five Rivers before with the "boys" thought I'd give a go with the family.
Not disappointed at all. Service is great especially as we didn't book and turned up. You are asked to order drinks in the lounge/waiting area which very nice and comfortable. Most nice restaurants are doing this format now.
I had the Tangri Chicken to start and the Nihari for main. Very good quality food!

Overall good with family or friends. Only thing I'd moan about is the automatic 10% service charge!!

Not the cheapest but you get your monies worth here even so....

• Visited May 2013