“Nothing speacial”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Thought id give this place a try with my partner, first impression walking in was a bit dull the lights are to overpowering it was all blue felt like i was in a strip joint to be honest.
The meal was ok as i had my usual King prawn sagwalla it tasted jus as normal and a little to the bland side, my partner had a chicken tikka mossalla she wasnt feeling so brave.
Overall average place just felt like a balti house with fancy lightings.

1  Thank Lanton62

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

What a Christmas treat you gave us. Spoilt us with your wide range of menu. Staff were over helpful and made us feel like home.
Me and my Fiancé visited you guys for the first time and we can not doubt anything.
Food - excellent top notch. Unlike the others down the road. Your specialties really tickled us, the Tawa. The finishing touch of cheese on top really did a good job.
Service was well timed and also gave us a break without rushing regardless of being a full house. Thank you guys will see you again in the New Years :)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Group of 13 went this week. 6 of whom bad the next day.

Food all looked the same. No way is this traditional cuisine. I have eaten better but never tasted worse.
Very disappointed.

Never again

1  Thank ukdickie31
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed. You can take your own drink or buy soft drinks. Wide choice of food on the menu and a bit different to the run of the mill Balti Restaurants.
Only reservation is it a bit cramped and if it is full, and it generally is,it can get a bit noisy.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Was there last night after the movies in showcase, so we made a special trip there instead of going to the Cinnamon across the street of showcase so we thought we give it a try as we found parking space right next to the restaurant.

The food was exceptional and the staff is also brilliant, there isn’t much to be said about this place but can say the food there is of good quality.

The waiter recommended us the house special and the wife tried their Special Masala, but we managed to order our starters before the waiter could sway us away from trying something different, I ordered the Onion Bhajees and the wife ordered the Shammi Kebab, the onion bhajees was fresh and crispy reminds me and the shammi kebab was really amazingly delicious that the oil of the meat was dripping while we were cutting into it. The House Special they recommended was also one of the highlights of the night, the chicken was really nice and tender, the curry had a little kick to it which added that extra special and also sweet tanginess that I couldn’t explain but it really was a nice change and the missus loved the fact that she had mix meats in her special masala and said it wasn’t the best masala she has tasted but she said she will come back as it wasn’t so bad.

The atmosphere wasn’t bad but only drawback was it felt a little cramped in there and I will recommend this place and the good thing is we feel fine the next morning.

One thing to note, is the fact that I discovered that they do Chocolate Korma, I got put off by the idea of Chocolate in my curry it just doesn’t sound right to me and I chickened out in trying it, I wonder if any of the TA visitors tried it if so please tell us about it lol I am keen to know and will look forward in someone giving the rundown of the experience of Chocolate in there curry.