“Always great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Tried Nessa a few times now and love it, would recommend to anyone. Always friendly, food always great, take your own drinks. Try the Naga!!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Never Again
I don't normally write reviews but feel the need to on this occasion.

This was my third visit to Nessa's and my last. The two previous visits were good and this one would also have been good if my Hubby hadn't spotted mouse droppings in the Gents. I am just glad he told me after we had left. I can understand why the Food Standards Agency has awarded them only a One for their food hygiene rating.

2  Thank ws1Walsall
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Took a risk and took a couple of real foodie friends from London and Australia for a curry last saturday, and we (and they) were very impressed. tasty food and excellent value.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been going to Nessas for over 4 years on a weekly basis. During that time we have only ever had a couple of poor meals and one of their strengths is consistency. Our visits have included birthdays and in my case a retirement bash - all of which have been well received and enjoyed by everyone. Particular mention must go to front of house guy Josh - he goes over and beyond to make sure all customers are happy.

A tip for those who take a large party - give the kitchen staff a headstart by ordering the starters in advance - bear in mind everything is cooked freshly so you must expect some delays.

Looking forward to another visit tonight.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Good takeaway/delivery menu. Food is adequate. Not great but acceptable. Prompt delivery. Fair price.

3  Thank LeeBakerLegion