“Overpriced, rude”
Review of Chiquito - Walsall - CLOSED

Chiquito - Walsall
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 'South of the border' passion is always served up at Chiquito. A menu of bold Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine is prepared however the diner likes it. Burritos, sizzling fajitas and tacos can all be customised for vegetarians or those wanting more spice. A kids menu, games and entertainment add to the family-friendly vibe, and there is a great range of exciting cocktails, mocktails, wines and tequilas.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've visited this restaurant many times and had been mostly happy. My last 2 visits I found the managers rude. My chicken tasted old and tired and frankly wasn't worth the money I paid for it. I now visit Nandos instead. Such a shame. I used to love this place even though I always felt robbed!

1  Thank Bookishcosmo
There are newer reviews for Chiquito - Walsall

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We've been here a few times and always found the food to be fantastic quality. The staff are polite and helpful. There is plenty of choice on the menu even for us picky vegetarians! Ok, it is a little expensive but doesn't burn a hole in your pocket every now and then.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have visited here a couple of times in the past, so had no reason to doubt we would have a good meal on our latest visit. However, we could not have been more wrong! From the minute we stepped in, to the service and the food it was just awful. Chiquito's have put their prices up recently - we are happy to pay this if you get good food and good service, but what we experienced was awful. Would advise anyone to give it a miss!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Been here 3 times over the last few months and each time the food has been great for this kind of food / restaurant. Service very good and a good variety of choice, specials menu also very good.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went with two friends after work on weekday cost £95, cheapest meal on the menu around £9.95 and this was chilli and rice a very cheap meal to make, most meals £15-20. The burritos had nothing with it. Starters were nearly all £4-6 and nothing you couldn't.t get from a harvester or weather spoons for half the price. Cocktails start from 5.95 and were quite weak. Not busy and although the waiters were very pleasant it took a while for food to arrive.