All reviews large double room last minute booking family party clean hotel wake
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Easy arrival process from a very late booking. Well looked after by Jordan on reception. Hotel undergoing refurbishment making good progress and has little disturbance to guests. Large double room. Great value for money with meals available. Full breakfast freshly cooked. Ideal for weekday workers and weekend functions alike.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Contacted the hotel today for a birthday party quote and availability for next year. I was advised of the prices of the hire of the room as well as their catering price. I was told that if I wanted to bring my own catering that this couldn't be booked this far in advance as it was their policy. I asked the question so I am unable to book the room now unless I take your catering price of £13.50 per head to which I was told yes. I also asked is this because you may actually get a booking that would include your catering to which I got told yes as there are weddings that would take place around this time. So the hotel unfortunately were willing to refuse my booking unless I took their catering. The female staff member also said she would have to speak to a manager to see if they could do anything about it however never once offered to take my details for this to happen. P!ease think and consider about booking this venue for your occasion based on the experience i have received today.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Was ok.... we was in a very noisy room the toilet was so noisey and you couldnt flush it through the night. We got told we would have a king sizr bed as thats what i had booked and it was a 3/4 double it was NOT what we asked for.. the breakfast was so so.... no evening meals but it states it does do them... was a let down for what was paid.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I appreciate that this isn't a expensive hotel but upon entry I found the car park very compact but managed to squeeze my vivaro van in, receptionist was very welcoming, the corridors had a few different smells going on once I got to my room "41" I walked on to see lots of staining on the caramel carpet, the bedding although it appeared to have been laundered it still had hairs on it, the grouting in the shower was definatly past its best with mould spots and the toilet seat was cracked overall a very tired hotel which really needs a refresh

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Sadly this is one of the worst hotels I’ve stayed in. Dirty, poorly staffed (receptionist also manning the bar, running between bar and reception desk - not her fault) and no hot water this morning!!! Ridiculous. Don’t book.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business