This is a typical budget hotel, the rooms were very standard with a double bed (creaky) a tea tray (just coffee and tea) and a hairdryer (fixed so you must stand near the door with it.)
The bathroom looks pretty good when you first arrive with a modern bowel sink and walk in shower however the sink is impossible to get a quiet flow (its always either a trickle or a blast) and the wet room flow is too shallow so if you turn the shower to Max the bathroom floods - so don't put your clothes on the floor!
The room itself is very worn with damp patches on the bathroom and bedroom ceiling and a very battered bathroom door - I would also suggest changing the nets after they start getting filled with holes.
On the positives the staff were all very polite all though I didn't have too much interaction and the buffet breakfast whilst limited was very good.
The hotel is located next too Walsall football club so would be good if you were visiting, and there is a market their on Sunday mornings but otherwise there is not a great deal to recommend this part of Walsall, but if all you need is a place to lay your head and money is tight then it will probably be OK, but I doubt I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall grants easy access to M6 motorway. Whether you are in the Birmingham area for an event at Banks's Stadium, an excursion to Cadbury World or just an overnight stay, you'll find inviting accommodation at the Park Inn. This well-located Walsall hotel is just off the M6 motorway, and it lies within walking distance of the Bescot train station. Choose from among 120 contemporary rooms, which include Family Rooms with interconnecting options. Travellers can dine on site at the convenient Hub Restaurant, and the modern yet casual Hub Bar and Lounge is perfect for unwinding with a drink. With complimentary access to the in-house fitness centre, it's easy to maintain your exercise regimen while travelling. The Park Inn also boasts a versatile meeting room, and our working partnership with Banks's Stadium creates plentiful event options for impressive gatherings. Only 14.5 Kilometres from the Birmingham city centre, this Walsall hotel is located off the M6 motorway at junction 9. Family fun abounds at nearby attractions such as Cadbury World and West Midland Safari Park. All 120 contemporary guest rooms feature niceties like LCD televisions and power showers. Our casual dining venue, Hub Restaurant, serves local and international favourites. Mingle with fellow guests at the sleek Hub Bar and Lounge. The 24-hour fitness centre houses ample equipment for an effective workout. Complimentary car parking and 24-hour reception make travel to Walsall hassle free. The hotel features a meeting facility that can accommodate 30 delegates, while our partnership with Banks's Stadium provides an additional 20 event rooms from which to choose. Free WiFi available in guest rooms and all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham Walsall Hotel Walsall
- Park Inn Walsall
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham Walsall West Midlands