“Lunch”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #121 of 272 Restaurants in Watford
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Watford offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My son treated me to lunch and the service and food were both excellent. The building has great caricature and a very good atmosphere, I would defiantly recommend, I have visited lots of pizza expresses and this is one of the better ones in my opinion.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had lunch here with a friend today. Very busy but served quickly, food hot and very good. Love this place as restaurant has lovely atmosphere only spoilt by noise of chairs moving over the tiled floor. Still recommend it for a good place to eat.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Visited last Sunday for a light lunch, had the new meat balls and bread (Delicious), Pizza and Ceasar salad. It was all good food. Friendly and attentative staff.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I recently became gluten sensitive and though I can eat most foods I cannot eat bread or bread-based products so I was upset that I would not be able to eat pizzas anymore, but I looked up on Google and Pizza Express are one of a handful of eateries to offer this option. My husband, myself and our daughter were in Watford yesterday and my husband went into PE to check whether they had any gluten-free and although they will be supplying GF food after the 30th April, the Restaurant Manager Ayse said they already had the ingredients and would be able to make a pizza base for me. So he booked for 1pm. We went in and were shown to a table up one step at the end of the restaurant. The menu has changed a lot since I was last there and Ayse said that after 30th April there would be lots more options, e.g. Wholefood salads. She said I could have any pizza with the gluten-free base so I ordered the Florentina which is with added spinach and a soft fried egg. My husband had a Margherita as did my daughter but with extra toppings. We had lovely large green olives and salted almonds to start. I had an Elderflower Presse, my husband had a glass of white wine and our daughter had Perrier. We finished with coffees. It was all lovely and tasty, the staff were accommodating and friendly. I used the disabled toilet on the ground floor which was clean and it is also for nappy changing. The whole experience was wonderful.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here today with son, daughter and grandson. Service and cleanliness in restaurant was excellent. Food was good and paid what you would expect for pizza. Childrens menu particularly good.