“Excellent food, value and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Mezza Lebanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Cafe Mezza Lebanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Sutton Coldfield
“Excellent food, value and service.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

After looking at the street view of Google maps I was not looking forward to visiting this cafe/restaurant. However, ignore Street view as this is most definately a restaurant worth a visit.
The food was excellent, the service was very friendly and even the Lebanese beer was good.
This was my first taste of the Lebanon and will not be my last.

• Visited February 2013

Gorey, Ireland
“The Nicest Food in Watford”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I travel to Watford quite regular. I have eaten in all the places nearly on the main street. Cafe Mezza is by far the best food I have had. It is like a really tasty BBQ, Lovely peppers and Meat. the food is absolutely great and I would go everytime. It is always pretty empty but I would not let that put you off.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant I've ever been to!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

So arrived on Saturday for a nice meal out with my partner. Restaurant was empty apart from one other table. Our side plates were covered in yellow grease and looked like they'd just been wiped over from the previous users. Our starter took quite a while to turn up, the waitress seemed extremely confused with what she was doing and presented us with our mains before we'd even finished the starter. Menu was very brief and unhelpful if you've never tried Lebanese food before. Deffinately not returning to the restaurant. Food was ok, atmosphere was shocking, waitress was shocking and the hygeine factor was pants! Wish I'd spent my £40 in Nandos now!

1 Thank Miss_smiley1
Watford, United Kingdom
“Nice food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Arrived peak time mid week and we were the only table of people in the whole restaurant. Bit disappointing, although this restaurant has been here a while and needs to compete with the new Cafe Quarter. Service was ok but the food was lovely. Very reasonably priced and a satisfying meal overall. Just would have been nicer if the restaurant was busier.

• Visited January 2013
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Arrived at peak time on a Saturday with only two other tables occupied, probably should have taken the hint! Cold atmosphere and very slow service, took 30 minutes to take our order despite being close to empty. When our mains finally arrived (around an hour later) we found my that my partner did not receive the chilli chicken and cous cous that she had ordered, instead a steak and chips. When we finally managed to get hold of the waitress she didn't seem in the slightest bit interested - was more than happy to charge us full price later on when the bill arrived though.