“My Daughter's Favourite”

Lemon Grass
Ranked #49 of 257 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Malaysian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
london
“My Daughter's Favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've been there with my family 3 times now and I must say that the new restaurant is a great improvement on the previous restaurant here. I'm not a huge fan of Thai or Chinese but all the dishes I've tried here have been excellent.
My daughter and here friends insisted we went here on her birthday and we've been back again since. Give it a go, it's a great addition to the Nascot Wood area.

• Visited February 2013

Walsall, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here once a week since reopening. Pleasantly refurbished. Gradually working my way through the menu. Staff very friendly and food delicious. Worth a visit! The music can be a bit random and repetitive though....

Watford, United Kingdom
“Must be the best in Watford if not the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We are very fortunate in living within walking distance of this restaurant. Have eaten in 3 times since it opened and had 1 take-away. I have eaten in many Oriental restaurants all over the UK, Europe, Singapore and Hong Kong and can honestly say that I cannot remember eating better tasting food than I've eaten in Lemongrass. Cannot recommend anything in particular as everything that both my wife and I have ordered has been excellant.

London
“Great food, great service, a real treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Newly opened in November 2012. We were regular customers of the previous Chinese restaurant but were not very confident with trying the new Thai restaurant that opened in its place. We were thoroughly glad we did. The restaurant looks beautiful - newly refurbished, intimate and welcoming. Staff are attentive, friendly and helpful. Service is excellent.
Great menu with a good varied selection of dishes. Each are given a rating for spiciness and a brief description (which helped novices like us choose what we wanted). They are happy to vary the spice level on request if you are unsure.
Liked the fact you could choose your preferred meat for certain sauces / curries - chicken, pork, king prawn and even lamb which you don't see very often. I particular like the coconut rice which I've not tried before and seems to go well with the Thai dishes.
The menu also includes some Chinese favourites (eg prawn toast, sweet and sour chicken) for those who prefer to vary their choices. The set menus are good value too. The food is always fresh, hot and comes in generous portions. I think it will take us a number of visits to sample everything - something I am looking forward to!

Beer is bottled only (Chinese or Tiger). There is also a wine list with a variety of wines across different price ranges.

Although situated on the main road, there is easy (and free) parking in side streets nearby so don't let that put you off.
Would recommend booking on a Friday / Saturday evening as the restaurant can get quite busy.
Will definitely be back and would highly recommend.

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Visited this fantastic restaurant on Langley Road in Watford on Tuesday 8th January with my husband. We shared a mixed platter and the lovely staff happily changed the spare ribs to the Tempura Vegetables, which were absolutely delicious and so fresh. I had Bangkok Chicken and my husband the Teriyaki Sirloin Steak. The nicest, freshest Thai food we have had for a long time. The steak melted in your mouth and would eat there happily every night if we could. We will definately be back again when next in Watford. And great service too.