“Best in Watford - please tell me if otherwise?” 4 of 5 bubbles

Rabbani Indian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 255 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rabbani's is a family run Indian restaurant with over 15 years of experience, located at the top of the High Street in Watford. We offer a vast range of authentic Indian dishes which are made using only the freshest, top quality ingredients. Our head chef originates from Bangladesh and has over 25 years experience in creating some of the finest dishes.
Kings Lynn
“Best in Watford - please tell me if otherwise?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the meat shines through, beyond what you expect in a British Indian restaurant. Thought we'd check out the trip advisor recommendation and we weren't found wanting. Second time here and not disappointed well done! The quality of the food is such that you forget your in a office like room over looking a main road. Bottom line, we will be back! Thank you.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank bradhaz

Timbuktu, Mali
“Recommended by locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We didnt fancy bar food or the standard wetherspoons so asked local bar staff where to eat and this place was highly recommended and justifyably so. We wouldnt have found it without asking so if you cant find it .... ask. Great food at normal curry-shop prices. The service is fine and a friendly welcome can be found here. Its average size so I can imagine on a weekend it gets quite full quite quickly.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Damon K
“Food is delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was recommended by my friends couple of days ago to visit this resturant so i went there last sunday. The food was high quality and worth the money, the service i received was great waiters were very friendly. The atmosphere was great and i am making plans to visit there again.

2 Thank Shamsuddin321
Scotland
“Great Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My sister and I visited due to positive reviews on Tripadvisor and we werent dissapointed. We were greeted warmly on arrival and our poppadoms and condiments were delicious. The main courses were equally delicious and the liquer coffees were also tasty. The staff were very friendly and the prices were very reasonable too. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the area and wants to try a delicious meal in lovely ambient surroundings. And for the people who dont like the service charge, pay it and do not leave a tip or refuse to pay it. I certainly wouldnt let it spoil my night and the enjoyment of my meal anyway.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank skeenie4
Cambridge
“Good Curry but was difficult to find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited this restaurant on a Sunday night. Our iphone Tom Sat Nav couldn’t find “The Parade” prefix so we parked the car at the bottom of the High Street rang the restaurant who explained how to get to them (was a rather protracted business!). No parking near by Sat Nav said we were on "Ricksmansworth Rd" when we got there. We were the only diners while we were in the restaurant (7pm on a Sunday, first week of Jan). A few folks came in to collect take out. The waiters were very helpful. The selection of dips that came with the poppadums’ were delicious as were the Chat Puree and King Prawn Purl starters we had. My wife loved her veggie Karahi though I thought mine was a bit bland. My youngest son really liked his Chicken Balti, but a bit Mr Patak for me. The Pashwari nans were lovely and hot and stuffed full of filling, some of the best I’ve had. As has been noted by a few other reviewers 10 percent service charge was added (S/C was on the hand written bill). Was about £20 a head. An above average curry house.

• Visited January 2013