“Food is delicious”

Rabbani Indian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 281 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rabbani's is a family run Indian restaurant with over 15 years of experience, located at the top of the High Street in Watford. We offer a vast range of authentic Indian dishes which are made using only the freshest, top quality ingredients. Our head chef originates from Bangladesh and has over 25 years experience in creating some of the finest dishes.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was recommended by my friends couple of days ago to visit this resturant so i went there last sunday. The food was high quality and worth the money, the service i received was great waiters were very friendly. The atmosphere was great and i am making plans to visit there again.

2  Thank Shamsuddin321

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My sister and I visited due to positive reviews on Tripadvisor and we werent dissapointed. We were greeted warmly on arrival and our poppadoms and condiments were delicious. The main courses were equally delicious and the liquer coffees were also tasty. The staff were very friendly and the prices were very reasonable too. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the area and wants to try a delicious meal in lovely ambient surroundings. And for the people who dont like the service charge, pay it and do not leave a tip or refuse to pay it. I certainly wouldnt let it spoil my night and the enjoyment of my meal anyway.

2  Thank skeenie4
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited this restaurant on a Sunday night. Our iphone Tom Sat Nav couldn’t find “The Parade” prefix so we parked the car at the bottom of the High Street rang the restaurant who explained how to get to them (was a rather protracted business!). No parking near by Sat Nav said we were on "Ricksmansworth Rd" when we got there. We were the only diners while we were in the restaurant (7pm on a Sunday, first week of Jan). A few folks came in to collect take out. The waiters were very helpful. The selection of dips that came with the poppadums’ were delicious as were the Chat Puree and King Prawn Purl starters we had. My wife loved her veggie Karahi though I thought mine was a bit bland. My youngest son really liked his Chicken Balti, but a bit Mr Patak for me. The Pashwari nans were lovely and hot and stuffed full of filling, some of the best I’ve had. As has been noted by a few other reviewers 10 percent service charge was added (S/C was on the hand written bill). Was about £20 a head. An above average curry house.

1  Thank magicdad
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I just come from the Rabbanies Indian resturant....... I had Rabbanie mix tikka starter my main was sizzling chicken bhuna my side was potato with rice..... Food was brilliant and the service was excellent..... Specially I would like to thanks Mohammad and Sony their service was absolutely brilliant...... And the atmosphere was nice and lovely... I would like to recommend to everyone please visit this Indian res and just try that.......

1  Thank frank2345
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lovely food. However we were told we have to finish by 2:30. When we paid, we were rushed and didn't notice until we got home that they had overcharged us. When we queried it, they said it was service charge. However they didn't mention this at the time and we had left a 15% tip. Also as soon as we were out of the door, the shutters came down. Didn't feel welcome at all. Wouldn't recommend but if you do go, check your bill.

2  Thank nattinoonoo