$72
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$62
$59
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn London Watford(Watford)(Great Value!)
$70
$62
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Premier Inn Watford Central Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Bar/Lounge
$63
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Premier Inn Watford North Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
$86
$118
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbit datedcar parktown centrelovely staffhigh streetrooms are comfortablefree parkingroom was largewould stay againstaff on receptionan updatebooked this hotelcentral watfordreception areashort stayone night staytea and coffee
Reviewed November 9, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Jane H, Deputy Manager at Best Western White House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I booked two rooms at the Best Western White House Hotel via Expedia's on-line booking facility.
Unfortunately I made a mistake whilst filling in details on their form and despite trying to rectify the mistake immediately, I found myself running in circles and being passed from one company to another.
I have spoken to the White House Hotel who inform me that is actually Expedia, not themselves who has my money (over £100).
Yet Expedia inform me that White Horse Hotel has my money and they (White Horse Hotel) won't issue a refund.
It may be worth noting that Expedia are quite good at NOT replying to e-mails at times, and despite contacting Expedia requesting their CEO's name and contact address, I was yet again 'fobbed' off.
I did contact Best Western's Head Office, who were (also) unable to help.
All three companies are quick to give to 'understand' my frustration and predicament and are 'regret' they are unable to help.
Personally it I agree with a person who I contacted for help in all this who said....."It seems a pretty underhand way to do business."
MY mistake and it's a costly one....Customer Service? Goodwill? Sadly lacking.
Of course, there are plenty of alternatives available and based on this particular experience, we no longer use Expedia or Best Western Hotels

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Jane H, Deputy Manager at Best Western White House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the way this matter was dealt with. Unfortunately the rate you had chosen was a purchase in advance rate and was non transferable and non cancellable. Kind regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Very nice comfortable overnight stay. Staff were excellent and very friendly and happy. The only downside was the shortage of car parking at the hotel. Bed was exceptionally comfortable and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Jane H, Deputy Manager at Best Western White House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and I will pass your comments onto the rest of the team. We hope to welcome you back to Watford again soon! Many thanks.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

my daughter and i stayed a few nights as we went to the Harry potter studios , it was really lovely stay nice clean room spacious to, which was ideal with me being a wheelchair user , the staff were really lovely can't complain about anything would definitely visit again

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Jane H, Deputy Manager at Best Western White House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We value all feedback and am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards

Reviewed October 15, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Jane H, Deputy Manager at Best Western White House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017