Hilton Watford
$106
$88
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn London Watford(Watford)(Great Value!)
$78
$72
$85
$69
$69
$62
Travelocity
Premier Inn Watford North Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
$100
$45
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
$66
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Watford Central Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Bar/Lounge
$122
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,893 results
All reviewstoby carvery next doorbreakfast staffbreakfast was amazingtwin roomharry potterminute driveyvonnemotorwaywembley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The website is very deceiving as the rooms and beds bear no resemblance to the photos, This is such a shame for the Hilton brand as we booked the brand as we have always had a very good experience and stay,
The hotel is in dire need of modernization,
We booked a twin room on the bookings.com website and when we got there, our room had 2 single beds so bad that every time somebody moved they woke up the other person,
The heating in the room was uncomfortably hot and to rub salt into the wound the bottle of water provided had a price tag of 3.95,
As we had travelled far we decided to eat at the hotel, That was our next mistake, The daily special of lamb shank bear no resemblance to any lamb shank I have ever seen, The mashed potatoes was processed not fresh as stated, When I brought this to the servers attention who spoke to the "chef", She all too quickly waived the cost of the dish,
On departure we overheard other guests voicing similar complaints,
I asked when checking out was this really a Hilton hotel or was the establishment in the process of rebranding , I was assured that it was a fully fledged member of the Hilton franchise and further more it was a company owned hotel,
I wonder if Hilton is aware who is using their name,

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Harbourbay
Reviewed March 31, 2013

An excellent location for trips into London.Substacial breakfast and clean room.Staff were attentive and overall stay was good.We used our Tesco vouchers to pay for the stay It was great. Bar area was pleasant and prices reasonable. Would recommend staying there to friends and family

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I cannot believe it has the Hilton sign on it. Stained carpets, ohhh sooo horrible odors in the rooms and hallways. While the room had some sort of air/heating device in the ceiling of the entry (like most hotels) but it apparently didn't work. The room heat came from a space heater plugged into the only outlet that wasn't at the desk. Too maintain any balance between too cold or broiling, I constantly had to have the window open to the cold, damp rainy weather. Apparently other patrons had to do similar as there was bird crap on the top portion of the curtain. There was NO outlet at all in the bathroom except some extremely old plug for electric shavers only. There we no functioning outlets except one near the desk. The only phone was across the room near the bed with a cord that would only reach half-way across the room. You could tell the subfloor in the bathroom had deteriorated/rotted away spots and holes that was covered over by the linoleum cover. It was like walking on swiss cheese with a cover over it. When walking across the remainder of the room the floor literally bounced like walking across a piece of sagging plywood suspended between two pieces of lumber. The amenities were more on par with a pay-by-the-hour hotel in a bad part of town. Again, I cannot imagine how this place continues to have a Hilton sign on it. I will give some credit... the food was good..breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the 3 days of my stay. And the staff was helpful and accomodating with what they had to work with. But I felt sorry for them that the facility they had to 'accomodate' to was soo amazingly bad.

Room Tip: Don't choose one; pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BradB1234
NShears, General Manager at Hilton Watford, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Hilton Watford. I was disappointed to read that your stay did not meet your expectations, please accept my sincere apologies.

I have asked my Head Housekeeper and Facilities Manager to undertake a review of the room you stayed in and put together a plan of remedial action. The airvent above the lobby entrance is purely for ventilation and not to provide heat or cooling. In respect of your comment about about electrical outlets in the bathroom, it is common practice to only provide a shaver socket for electrical safety reasons.

You have raised some valid logistical issues within the bedroom and these will be taken into consideration when planning the next room renovation.

Thank you for your kind words in respect of the food quality and staff, I have shared these with the team and they were genuinely appreciative.

I do hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to restore your faith in Hilton Watford.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Spent a night at the Hilton on business and could not fault the service. Comfortable & quiet room, with a decent power shower. Bedroom was very clean and had a nice large TV, although the picture was very grainy. Good selection of teas in the room. Large and comfortable bar area with reasonably priced drinks for a hotel chain.
Opted for the healthy fruit breakfast, but what I saw of the help yourself buffet style breakfast looked very good value for money. No problem with returning here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent business trip.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our facilities comfortable. I have shared your comments with the team, it brought a smile to their faces and they appreciated your kind words.

I am aware that the picture quality in some rooms is not as good as it should be, a long term solution is being sought.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Watford on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Hilton has a happy little swimming pool, spa bath and sauna, great breakfasts and rooms at reasonable rates with special suites if you want to pay a bit more.
The breakfasts are great, everything you could want, juices, fresh fruit, cheeses, yogurts, croissants, toaster for bread, ready cooked egg or freshly cooked egg, sausages, baked beans, and staff who run around for you and chat obligingly.
An evening meals were a disappointment, so bad I refused to eat there again, completely tasteless chicken and chocolate.
Great base for visiting the Harry Potter Museum or just having an overnight or weekend away or on your way into or out of London.

Room Tip: Check the room first in any hotel as they can be very varied. I once had a room with leaking pipes overhead and mould, yet another room was absolutely lovely, and some will be on the front and others on the back - what suits one person may not suit another. It's not a place with great views, mostly over car park or motorway with some green, depends on whether you like to see life or feel away from it all.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Hilton Watford whilst visiting Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter.

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast offering and that the staff looked after you well.

I have shared your comments about the evening meal with the Head Chef and whilst we are not able to pinpoint the product you were served, the Chef will monitor and review the current dishes containing chicken and chocolate.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Watford on your next visit to the area.