“A wonderful dining experience”
Review of The Raj Garden

The Raj Garden
Ranked #42 of 264 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is a wee bit off the beaten track, located near Bushey, but is well worth that extra few minutes to get there. There is a wonderful ambience from the moment you enter, the staff are very friendly and helpful and will cater for your every need. The food is excellent, portion sizes are big and the waiters are very attentive during the dining experience. The restaurant has a buffet on Tuesday night and Sunday afternoon, which we have not gone to yet ...... but we will do.

We have eaten in Indian/Bangladeshi restaurants all over the world (including India) and this is up there with the best. The range of chutneys and dips which accompany the poppadoms are endless. I particularly like the coconut dipped in spice (which is a red colour).

We were presented with a lovely calendar for 2013 when we were leaving and also I was given a lovely red carnation from our waiter.

All in all I could not fault this restaurant. We will be back ...... often. You will not be disappointed if you go here for a meal either romantic, family or with friends. Go and enjoy.

There are newer reviews for The Raj Garden

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner go here regularly and have always had good food and good service.we have recently moved but will still tale the trip back if we ever fancy a curry!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Seated quickly on arrival, food was served fast and hot and staff were very attentive. Great value for money, four of us all eating and with lots of alcohol flowing and bill was only £53.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Have a very wide selection of items....the main course rajastani murugh which was recommended by the waiter with a bit of naga chili...as I wanted it spicy.. The size of the portion is huge if u ask me....Service is very good ...Thank you guys for the wonderful experience....

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I lived just down the road from The Raj Garden for around 8 years and went on an almost weekly basis. Having now moved away, I popped back last week and of course, went back to the familys favourite Indian and was not dissapointed. The lad at the door may have just been friendly but it felt like he remembered my face which is always a great touch. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was lovely (not too loud, not too quiet) and the whole evening was just as i remmebered it to be all those years ago.